Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
I'm old enough to remember my parents once had an old car whose indicators looked like this:
180px-Trafficator.jpg

Trafficators
 
Physics news on Phys.org
1665355179376.png

I must confess it took me a while to work out what's wrong with this.

Look closely at the second letter...
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action, berkeman, Wrichik Basu and 2 others
DrGreg said:
View attachment 315328
I must confess it took me a while to work out what's wrong with this.

Look closely at the second letter...
3 people found this helpful?
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jack action and Wrichik Basu
The five stages of productivity
  1. Look around and think about where to begin.
  2. Sit down on the couch and keep thinking.
  3. Lay down since it is more comfortable.
  4. Cover me up because I'm cold.
  5. Fall asleep.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, BillTre and Borg
fresh_42 said:
The five stages of productivity
  1. Look around and think about where to begin.
  2. Sit down on the couch and keep thinking.
  3. Lay down since it is more comfortable.
  4. Cover me up because I'm cold.
  5. Fall asleep.
So you're saying that I left my laptop web camera on again...?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: phinds, Ibix, WWGD and 4 others
fresh_42 said:
Its defense mechanism is telling you for hours, non-stop, how much more ethical it is than other non-vegan beasts.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and BillTre
dextercioby said:
I remember reading of a couple of guys, both called Alan Jones, who worked in the same specific field. They published together occasionally, and referenced their papers as Al et Al.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action, collinsmark and BillTre