Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
_nc_ohc=IFAZG75n4cEAX-67uVZ&_nc_ht=scontent-fra3-2.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and jack action
Physics news on Phys.org
In Bayesian, it's garbage + garbage = more reliable garbage.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark and DrClaude
fresh_42 said:

reminds me of the time 3 brewery reps went drinking together. The guy representing Schlitz ordered a Schlitz and the guy representing Budweiser ordered a Bud and the guy representing Heineken order a coke. Hey, said the Bud rep, how come you ordered a coke? Well, said the Heineken rep, since you guys didn't order beer I figured I wouldn't either.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, berkeman, jack action and 7 others
phinds said:
reminds me of the time 3 brewery reps went drinking together. The guy representing Schlitz ordered a Schlitz and the guy representing Budweiser ordered a Bud and the guy representing Heineken order a coke. Hey, said the Bud rep, how come you ordered a coke? Well, said the Heineken rep, since you guys didn't order beer I figured I wouldn't either.
Especially this time of the year, they brew a kind of beer with up to 12% vol. (usually 5% vol.)
However, although you can buy cans here, too, it should look like this:

BGBSW40F_2_df47.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, BillTre and davenn
gmax137 said:
My mother-in-law used to ask for honeymoon salad. When asked, she'd say, "Lettuce alone."
I always thought that honeymoon salad was defined as "Lettuce alone without dressing".
 
  • Like
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: gmax137, jack action, BillTre and 2 others
They scoffed when I said, "One day I'll learn the secret of invisibility."
If only they could see me now.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jack action, BillTre, Ibix and 2 others
I can identify with this one: :smile:

tired-cat2.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: gmax137, davenn, BillTre and 1 other person
phinds said:
reminds me of the time 3 brewery reps went drinking together. The guy representing Schlitz ordered a Schlitz and the guy representing Budweiser ordered a Bud and the guy representing Heineken order a coke. Hey, said the Bud rep, how come you ordered a coke? Well, said the Heineken rep, since you guys didn't order beer I figured I wouldn't either.

Fun fact: In The Netherlands, where Heineken originated from, this beer is considered cheap. This is a common cartoon in The Netherlands (kinda need to censor it I think):

 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: phinds, Borg, BillTre and 3 others
Arjan82 said:
Fun fact: In The Netherlands, where Heineken originated from, this beer is considered cheap. This is a common cartoon in The Netherlands (kinda need to censor it I think):

I didn't dare to mention it.

I don't agree with §10 (warm and flat), but he is right with §12:
https://www.math.fsu.edu/~wxm/cleese.html
(Note that fsu is Florida State.)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, jack action and Arjan82
phinds said:
reminds me of the time 3 brewery reps went drinking together. The guy representing Schlitz ordered a Schlitz and the guy representing Budweiser ordered a Bud and the guy representing Heineken order a coke. Hey, said the Bud rep, how come you ordered a coke? Well, said the Heineken rep, since you guys didn't order beer I figured I wouldn't either
Budweiser and Schlitz should be reported to and analyzed by the National Institutes of Health.
I have a strong suspicion those beverages constitute homeopathic beer.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, BillTre, DaveC426913 and 3 others
fresh_42 said:
We had a friend who grew up in East Germany and came over after the wall came down. We offered him a beer. He was hesitant, but was willing to try a can of Coors. His comment: "A German would drink this beer".
 
jrmichler said:
We had a friend who grew up in East Germany and came over after the wall came down. We offered him a beer. He was hesitant, but was willing to try a can of Coors. His comment: "A German would drink this beer".
Reminds me of what a Russian once said to me as he saw me drinking a Russian beer, which was good by the way: "Tastes good, but it takes too long."
 
phinds said:
reminds me of the time 3 brewery reps went drinking together. The guy representing Schlitz ordered a Schlitz and the guy representing Budweiser ordered a Bud and the guy representing Heineken order a coke. Hey, said the Bud rep, how come you ordered a coke? Well, said the Heineken rep, since you guys didn't order beer I figured I wouldn't either.

I'm no fan of Bud (or Schlitz) but Heinekin? Seriously? You could reverse the brand names and the joke would still work equally as poorly.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and DrClaude
JT Smith said:
I'm no fan of Bud (or Schlitz) but Heinekin? Seriously? You could reverse the brand names and the joke would still work equally as poorly.
Guinness would have been a good and somehow neutral and internationally known choice.
 
fresh_42 said:
Guinness would have been a good and somehow neutral and internationally known choice.
I think Guinness is in the same category. Guinness is well made for what it is, same as Bud and Heinekin. They are all expertly made, mass produced, consistent, unexceptional, bland products of ginormous multinational corporations.
 
JT Smith said:
I think Guinness is in the same category. Guinness is well made for what it is, same as Bud and Heinekin. They are all expertly made, mass produced, consistent, unexceptional, bland products of ginormous multinational corporations.
(Tooth)Sheaf...Guinness tastes like Coca Cola; you want stout? Sheaf IS sttooouuuuttttt.