Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views

mars.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, DennisN, jtbell and 6 others
Physics news on Phys.org
topsquark said:
Ach! That was a big brain fart. I know several people back in the day who would never forgive me if they knew I said that.
Both episodes were good, but Yesterday's Enterprise had a rather larger impact on the mythos, it has to be said. I'm impressed you were only one digit off on the stardate. I could have got the 43 at the beginning from it being a third season episode, but that's all.
 
Ibix said:
Both episodes were good, but Yesterday's Enterprise had a rather larger impact on the mythos, it has to be said. I'm impressed you were only one digit off on the stardate. I could have got the 43 at the beginning from it being a third season episode, but that's all.
My friends and I ticked off a lot of people back in the late 80s/early 90s in my undergrad. There were two Star Trek hours a weeknight, three on Fridays, and two more on Saturdays. We made sure to get the TV in the lounge. We watched religiously!

Unfortunately DS9 didn't quite have the same "kick" so I never got into that, and by the time Voyager came out I was in grad school and didn't have the time. (I got rid of my TV before Enterprise came out.) So, my Star Trek days are pretty much over.

But, hey, I'm playing D&D again! Woohoo! 🧙‍♂️

-Dan
 
fresh_42 said:
If the condemned man were an engineer, he'd probably say, "Here, let me show you how to do that!"
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, davenn, phinds and 2 others
jtbell said:
If the condemned man were an engineer, he'd probably say, "Here, let me show you how to do that!"
I don't know if I would show the executioner how to do it, but I would surely be mad and complain that society is full of incompetent people. If someone would point out that I avoided death because of that, my answer would be: "Irrelevant!"
 
Swamp Thing said:
Basket not included.
Baskets are at the end of the tour near the cashiers. That's women's territory and there both here are men.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and Swamp Thing
Most guillotines come with accessory baskets to catch the, you know, let's skip the gory details.

Edit: Maybe the carton is cleverly designed to refold into a receptacle for the, you know.
 
Let's move along folks. I can guarantee you don't want me posting gory medic pictures to dissuade these types of posts...
 
topsquark said:
I admit it, that took me a moment.

fresh_42 said:
Me, too! I searched on YouTube to find it in 1972. And my first hits were really weird. As I got it it was a clear case of facepalm. :headbang:
It's similar to
1701224826762.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Astronuc, pinball1970, nsaspook and 2 others