Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 13,926
- 16,804
I don't know either, but if the Antarctic is on the opposite side of the world from the Arctic then Antenna is presumably on the opposite side of the world from Enna.gmax137 said:
Last edited:
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,098
One of the more cleverer XKCDs I've seen in a while.
Rollover text: And over heeee[...]eeeere (i)s Saturn.
Rollover text: And over heeee[...]eeeere (i)s Saturn.
- 6,031
- 3,160
Let's try out a riddle and see if anyone solves it: "What type of fish does a bird like to sit on? "
- 2,020
- 843
Charles Link said:Let's try out a riddle and see if anyone solves it: "What type of fish does a bird like to sit on? "
A perch?
What kind of bird do you go to when you want to find Aquaman?
-Dan
- 6,031
- 3,160
Very good. A+ :)topsquark said:A perch?
What kind of bird do you go to when you want to find Aquaman?
-Dan
- 6,031
- 3,160
What kind of bird do you go to when you want to find Aquaman?
It's probably not correct, but I'll try a seagull.
It's probably not correct, but I'll try a seagull.
- 2,020
- 843
Oooh! Not what I was thinking of, but a good answer.Charles Link said:What kind of bird do you go to when you want to find Aquaman?
It's probably not correct, but I'll try a seagull.
-Dan
- 6,031
- 3,160
I'll post the answer, but @topsquark got it correct. a "perch". It really makes for a good clean riddle, especially among people who you first meet=I find it to be a good one. :)Charles Link said:Let's try out a riddle and see if anyone solves it: "What type of fish does a bird like to sit on? "
- 20,819
- 28,467
I have questions.
- 2,020
- 843
topsquark said:What kind of bird do you go to when you want to find Aquaman?
-Dan
A kingfisher.
-Dan
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
- 19,385
- 15,622
fresh_42 said:I have questions.View attachment 336721
I call Photoshop
- 20,819
- 28,467
Probably, but funny.phinds said:I call Photoshop
- 19,385
- 15,622
Agree.fresh_42 said:Probably, but funny.
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
"you can try to outrun thermodynamics but you'll just die warm."
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 2,020
- 843
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
JT Smith
- 499
- 671
It's probably somewhere near Werp.
Arjan82
- 625
- 619
gmax137 said:Southeast of New Zealand?
Well, I was going to say this must be the Antipodes island then, but yeah, that's of course opposite of Podes...
- 20,819
- 28,467
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8
