Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
_nc_ohc=isjffeAuwHUAX-i4cDy&_nc_ht=scontent-fra3-2.jpg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
DaveC426913 said:
Thanks for the heads up.

Whamageddon starts this year on Friday.

Godspeed to all of you who participate.
Do remakes count? If so, I'm gonna lose bad. It's on the CVS store music playback feed. Avoid CVS!!

-Dan
 
topsquark said:
Do remakes count? If so, I'm gonna lose bad. It's on the CVS store music playback feed. Avoid CVS!!

-Dan
No.
Only Wham's version.
The rules are clear on this.
 
As a Mentor, I would have to delete that, if it weren't a direct quote... :wink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and DaveC426913
berkeman said:
As a Mentor, I would have to delete that, if it weren't a direct quote... :wink:
And I would not have blamed you, but hey, as you realize, It's just quoting Elon ... :smile:
 
  • Informative
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and berkeman
phinds said:
And I would not have blamed you, but hey, as you realize, It's just quoting Elon ... :smile:
I have never been lucky quoting someone. Ok, my quotes were Tarantino and Jackson, but ... :cool:
 
berkeman said:
As a Mentor, I would have to delete that, if it weren't a direct quote... :wink:
It's cleverer than it appears at first sight. It looks like the creator of the cartoon selected the first three taglines so that they could be appended with a comma to the fourth and enhance it with distinct nuances. :oldsurprised:
 
kuruman said:
It's cleverer than it appears at first sight. It looks like the creator of the cartoon selected the first three taglines so that they could be appended with a comma to the fourth and enhance it with distinct nuances. :oldsurprised:
Oh dear. Oh dear. I need to go take a shower now...
 
berkeman said:
Oh dear. Oh dear. I need to go take a shower now...
I actually saw it on TV and nearly lost control of my bodily functions. Even for a sometimes genius, sometimes flake like Musk, this was way over the top.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and berkeman
fresh_42 said:
That is what I love about Europe. You can find all kinds of mentalities, and to be honest, cuisines, movies, and music. It is commonly assumed that the Finnish gloominess is related to the short days and long nights there in the North but I believe it must be more than that.
Lapp dances actually help.
 
davenn said:
1701557386795-png.png
I bought a Humpty Dumpty toy from IKEA, but I couldn't put it together again.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, BillTre and davenn
A PSA .....

1701560040732.png


You can thank me later :wink: :wink:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, dextercioby, Bystander and 3 others