Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,480
- 2,231
Once a famous sight on London's M25 motorway.jtbell said:The pacifist vegetarian's slogan:
"Give peas a chance."
Further information: Chalfont Viaduct
Give Peas A Chance - geograph.org.uk - 1723109
Sebastian Ballard, CC BY-SA 2.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0>, via Wikimedia Commons
- 13,926
- 16,803
I got the joke at almost exactly the same moment as my reflexive "open image in new tab" click finished its work, leaving me staring at a large and blurry image and feeling like a fool.davenn said:
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
I remember the sign written in a gravestone " I told you I was sick".jtbell said:
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,480
- 2,231
The comedian Spike Milligan wanted "I told you I was ill" on his gravestone, but the church authorities would not permit it. But they did allow "Dúirt mé leat go raibh mé breoite" which is Gaelic for the same phrase.WWGD said:I remember the sign written in a gravestone " I told you I was sick".
Ref : http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/southern_counties/3742443.stm
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
DrGreg said:The comedian Spike Milligan wanted "I told you I was ill" on his gravestone, but the church authorities would not permit it. But they did allow "Dúirt mé leat go raibh mé breoite" which is Gaelic for the same phrase.
Ref : http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/southern_counties/3742443.stm
Edit: He could have tried in the US:
Last edited:
- 19,385
- 15,622
After I explained my life style to a nutritionist acquaintance of mine, she said
If you would just quit drinking so much Coke and switch to tea you could easily lose at least 70% of the joy in your life.
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,097
Almost certainly air.jtbell said:But what was that wheelbarrow carrying before he sat in it?![]()
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 19,385
- 15,622
I REALLY love this one:
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8
