Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
WWGD said:
Brian: You're all individuals!
Crowd, in chorus: Yes, we're all individuals!
Brian: You're all different!
Crowd, in chorus: Yes, we're all different!
One guy at the back: I'm not.
- Monty Python
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, collinsmark, BillTre and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
Ibix said:
Brian: You're all individuals!
Crowd, in chorus: Yes, we're all individuals!
Brian: You're all different!
Crowd, in chorus: Yes, we're all different!
One guy at the back: I'm not.
- Monty Python
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, DrClaude, nuuskur and 1 other person
Screenshot_20241026_023502_YouTube.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jack action, dextercioby, collinsmark and 6 others
Today's the day! Grab a hot dog, dig out its innards, fill it with scotch, and have a happy hollow weenie!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, BillTre, davenn and 1 other person
New excuse
jtbell said:
Just be careful which one you grab when you're hungry.
Thanks; not what I meant when I said " I like dogs" ;).
 
Last edited:
If bagpipes could fly, they'd be Canada geese.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jack action, davenn, phinds and 2 others