Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
jtbell said:
preparations for the siege
07_09_21_656649cca52541ab7c804db9a6cbba5d.jpg

Speed Bump by Dave Coverly for July 09, 2021​

 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, Ivan Seeking and WWGD
Physics news on Phys.org
Unfortunately, Simon Biles had to withdraw from the Okympics due to "the Twisties".

The same can be said for Sha’Carri Richardson
 
Ivan Seeking said:
I start to think of myself as getting old but I refuse to go down that path. Age is a state of mind and I need my hot young gf to remember that!
Heh, heh, you're a living embodiment of the principle that "You're only as old as the woman you feel". :oldwink:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ivan Seeking and BillTre
Help me! I am trapped
in a Haiku factory
Save me before they...

I got your message

I have found my way inside
Oh my god, what the ...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jim mcnamara, Borg and WWGD
This is the sadness in this insight: the huge number of people, and not only in the US, who don't care at all about their fellow citizens. How difficult can it be to wear those masks, or to get a shot or two?
 
fresh_42 said:
This is the sadness in this insight: the huge number of people, and not only in the US, who don't care at all about their fellow citizens. How difficult can it be to wear those masks, or to get a shot or two?
Why would they want to bother with that when it's all a government hoax? Or a conspiracy by Bill Gates? Or a media lie to sell news? Or ... <insert horse manure of your choice> ?
 
An elder colleague told me a story. One Russian mathematician was invited to a conference in USA. It was the iron curtain times and the guy almost did not speak English and he learned his speech by rote. At the end he wanted to say "I want to wish you a successful life" but he said "I want to wish you a sex full life"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, Ivan Seeking and jack action
wrobel said:
An elder colleague told me a story. One Russian mathematician was invited to a conference in USA. It was the iron curtain times and the guy almost did not speak English and he learned his speech by rote. At the end he wanted to say "I want to wish you a successful life" but he said "I want to wish you a sex full life"
Well, you know what Putin says about Russian prostitutes.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
I should go around and ask other troops if they have a bacon stretcher. This was used to stretch the bacon so that one piece could be made into two
In my troop, the bacon stretcher was used to keep the bacon flat as it fried, so it didn't curl up with rare and well-done parts on the same piece.

We had other items for the tenderfeet to seek out: shoreline (to tie up the canoes), left-handed smoke shifters (to keep the campfire smoke out of our eyes), I'm sure there were more.
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ivan Seeking
My boxing coach told me I would do a lot better if I did more feinting and less fainting.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and jack action