Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
phinds said:
Guy's belly flab looks exactly like a profile of Woody Harrelson. I saw the resemblance immediately.
Why would anyone know what Woody Harrelson's belly flab looks like? Are a lot of people close with Woody?
 
_nc_ohc=fjAAmOfRwH8AX8kmpnX&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, jack action, Ibix and 3 others
Ivan Seeking said:
Why would anyone know what Woody Harrelson's belly flab looks like? Are a lot of people close with Woody?
No, belly flab of guy in pic looks like Woody himself, not his flab.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
Why would anyone know what Woody Harrelson's belly flab looks like? Are a lot of people close with Woody?
I assume you are not being serious.
 
fresh_42 said:
ohc-fjaamofrwh8ax8kmpnx-_nc_ht-scontent-dus1-1-jpg.jpg

DrGreg in 2018 said:
I was told the best way to prepare strawberries is to sprinkle with sugar and pile cream on top.

Don't try it! Pile cream tastes awful!
 
WWGD said:
No, belly flab of guy in pic looks like Woody himself, not his flab.
Huh?
 
phinds said:
I assume you are not being serious.
LMAO, you guys are killing me!
 
I can't tell if you're doing a bit, or if you skipped your coffee today.
1628298939330.png

It's a manifestation, you see? A woodyfestation. Like when Jesus decides to appear in a slice of bread or on some dog's hindquarters.
 
An explorer is deep in the jungle and finds himself surrounded by cannibals. "Oh no," he mutters, "I'm going to die."

But suddenly a crack opens in the clouds and a ray of light streams down and a voice booms, "No, you are not. Pick up that rock and bash the leader over the head with it."

Quickly, the explorer picks up the rock and smashes it as hard as he can over the lead cannibal's head. As he falls to the ground, the voice booms "Now you're going to die."
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, jack action, berkeman and 2 others
This really happened when I was out one night with a group of friends in grad school.

"The town where I went to college was sooo small..."

"How small was it, JT?"

"It was so small, the only traffic light was a blinker."
 
And your wife is driving in the front seat, and you are already in husband jail in the back passenger seat...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and WWGD