Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Life is all about perspective.
The sinking of the Titanic was a miracle to the lobsters in the ship's kitchen.
The sinking of the Titanic was a miracle to the lobsters in the ship's kitchen.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Maybe I'm not completely awake, but the "I
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
- 13,926
- 16,803
Also in the vein of perspective, the verb to be resolute is an irregular one in most languages. In English it goes:
I am firm.
You are stubborn.
He/she is pig headed.
I am firm.
You are stubborn.
He/she is pig headed.
- 19,385
- 15,622
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Just found out that the company that produces yardsticks won't be making them any longer.
- 19,385
- 15,622
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
I was behind a lady in the supermarket. The cashier asked her "Paper or plastic?". She replied "Can you take a cheque?".WWGD said:
(This was back when there were cheques.)
(Actually happened. I am not making this up.)
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
Did they call the check ' Bob'? ;).Keith_McClary said:I was behind a lady in the supermarket. The cashier asked her "Paper or plastic?". She replied "Can you take a cheque?".
(This was back when there were cheques.)
(Actually happened. I am not making this up.)
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
To the person who stole my Microsoft Office license, I'm going to find you.
You have my Word.
You have my Word.
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8