I don't understand your question. If it appears in the combustion reaction, it is being formed. Why should there be a meaning associated with that ?
If it appears in a textbook or in an article, you might help us assist you by quoting some more context.
OH- is usually a negatively charged radical. ##\ ## -OH can mean a lot of things, including OH-
H2O2 is hydrogen peroxide. -H2O2 could be a doubly negative radical H2O22-
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving