Hornbein
Gold Member
- 4,253
- 3,380
robphy said:[Crazy Train] The Warning | Ellen DeGeneres TV Show (2015)
See also CRAZY TRAIN - OZZY OSBOURNE COVER - THE WARNING @ LICEO
and [The Warning - Patreon] Their Metallica cover went viral. Here's how they kept rocking
robphy said:Back in Black - AC DC Cover - The Warning (2014)
robphy said:By the way, here are their covers of Metallica's "Enter Sandman" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enter_Sandman (1991) )
(2014) Enter Sandman - METALLICA Cover - The Warning - - - - [solo @ 2m40s]
No. I was surprised by NJ in the joke and wondered what Manfred Mann's Earth Band - the only version I knew - had to do with it. Then I found out that this version was actually a cover and the composer was the boss, born in NJ.morrobay said:Maybe because in many cases the only people who like the song posted are the posters of that particular song.
Hornbein said:Korea. For me the ebass player is the star.
Hornbein said:
robphy said:Here are some additional interesting covers (according to me):
[ “Enter Sandman” covers ]
The original version is from Tears for Fears; the original singer is Curt Smith; Gary Jules - which I prefer - is a cover.Ibix said:Curt Smith and his daughter covering Tears for Fears' "Mad World" (which I believe is itself a cover of Gary Jules).