Hornbein
Gold Member
- 4,253
- 3,378
Hornbein said:
Hornbein said:Mohini Dey eh?
Time Traveler
DarWin -- The Soul Police
The other 21st century ebass player contending for Best In World is Mononeon. He seems to be concentrating on vocals and composing these days.
I someone played my bass like that, I'd...genuflect seven times maybe.pinball1970 said:If someone did that to my bass, my five string left handed bass, I would not be happy.
robphy said:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N.I.B.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sabbath
(1970) BLACK SABBATH - "N.I.B." (Live Video)
Hornbein said:I someone played my bass like that, I'd...genuflect seven times maybe.
By God you're right. Do think it would help if I did it too?pinball1970 said:He has a yellow sock on his head stock!
robphy said:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Band_on_the_Run (1973)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_McCartney_and_Wings
(1976, Rockshow) Paul McCartney & Wings - Band On The Run [Rockshow]
- (1974) Paul McCartney & Wings - Band On The Run [Rehearsal] [High Quality]
- The Story Behind The Recording of Paul McCartney and Wings 'Band On The Run' Album. - Mixing Mastering Online
- Analysing Paul McCartney's greatest solo track - David Bennett Piano
- Paul McCartney and Wings: Band On The Run - ITV Special - Dermot O'Leary
(2020) REO Brothers - Band On The Run | Paul McCartney & Wings
(2013) Band on the Run - Paul McCartney and Wings - Cover by Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers - Van Session 24
Band On The Run - DreamingWalrus (Paul McCartney & Wings Band Cover)
"Band on the run" Paul McCartney & Wings (acoustic guitar cover) - joehlers
(2010) McCartney @ The White House 2010 - Dave Grohl: BAND ON THE RUN
pinball1970 said:Ok this is a stretch.
There was, in my eyes, an iconic song created but in a TV scenario.
The creation was via two catholic priests fitting a former failed Eurovision song B side to their words.
It counts as it's a song and there is a cover
CDMartini said:Some covers are completely different from the original ...like this one ...
Neil Young - Heart of Gold
Original
Tori Amos Cover
Me in my head: The Reaper ... Don't Fear The Reaper ... Tonk, Tonk, Tonk, ... Where did I hear this? ... What does it remind me of?robphy said:NEW HD: Blue Öyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper (Live) 10/9/1981 [2021 Digital Restoration]
There it is!robphy said:More Cowbell - SNL