Was Crazy Tracy for Real?

• Thread starter LightbulbSun
  • Start date
In summary: Yeah. Although you can probably go back a lot earlier than that. I don't think Tracy said anything the Reverend Billy Graham would disagree with. Of course, he would say it with a lot more polish and a few precision-timed fist pumps. And he has been the spirit guide to nearly every president since Nixon, including the ever pious William Clinton.
LightbulbSun
Physics news on Phys.org
LightbulbSun said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4wQfQtpDAc

What a nut job. Please someone tell me this was a made up caricature, and not an actual person.

Cast her out onto the ocean, if she is lucky air/sea rescue will save her.

Hope her husband decides divorce.

LightbulbSun said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4wQfQtpDAc

What a nut job. Please someone tell me this was a made up caricature, and not an actual person.

comment of somebody around here: this is how civilisation -as we know it- will end soon.

I wonder how bad the economy will have to get before people start voting their economic interests, not their religious interests.

"God will take care of us" so no need to worry about the economy.

The "end timers" are happy with the economic bust. It is a sign that the prophecies are about to be fulfilled.

according to my sister-in-law

edward said:
The "end timers" are happy with the economic bust. It is a sign that the prophecies are about to be fulfilled.

according to my sister-in-law

Ugh...thanks for that reality check to the gut, edward :tongue2: !

lisab said:
Ugh...thanks for that reality check to the gut, edward :tongue2: !

My sister-in-law read all of those Left Behind books and took them literally. Family get get togethers aren't much fun anymore. :uhh:

edward said:
My sister-in-law read all of those Left Behind books and took them literally. Family get get togethers aren't much fun anymore. :uhh:

Hmmmm...the rapture.

Most people (oh...maybe only for those of us in the US :cry:? ) have seen the bumper sticker, "Caution! In case of rapture, this car will be unmanned!"

A different spin I saw once: "In case of rapture, can I have your car?"

lisab said:
A different spin I saw once: "In case of rapture, can I have your car?"
Hahaha, that's great.

I had the misfortune of watching a couple of rapture believers on tv telling people how to deal with being taken during the rapture. They told airline pilots not to worry about being taken while flying a 747 because all of the good christians on board will also be taken, so only the sinners will crash and burn, but that's ok because that is god's will.

I want to point out that mainstream religious people are just as shocked by these fringe believers as anyone else. I'm only talking about an extreme fringe here.

That extreme fringe has grown considerably since 2000.

edward said:
That extreme fringe has grown considerably since 2000.

Yeah. Although you can probably go back a lot earlier than that. I don't think Tracy said anything the Reverend Billy Graham would disagree with. Of course, he would say it with a lot more polish and a few precision-timed fist pumps. And he has been the spirit guide to nearly every president since Nixon, including the ever pious William Clinton. Graham felt no compunction in delivering lines like "All the newspaper headlines read like they came straight out of the Book of Revelation!" to stadiums full of people at his unfortunately-named "crusades".

1. Who is Crazy Tracy?

Crazy Tracy is a fictional character from the popular video game series, The Legend of Zelda. She is known for her eccentric personality and her ability to heal Link, the game's protagonist.

2. How does Crazy Tracy heal Link?

Crazy Tracy heals Link by giving him a special potion called the "Crazy Tracy's Secret Medicine". This potion can restore Link's health and even revive him if he runs out of hearts.

3. Is Crazy Tracy a trustworthy character?

While Crazy Tracy may seem unpredictable and crazy, she is actually a very trustworthy character in the game. She is known for her honesty and has a good reputation among the other characters.

4. Can Crazy Tracy be found in all of the Zelda games?

No, Crazy Tracy only appears in a few of the Zelda games, specifically Link's Awakening, Oracle of Seasons, and Oracle of Ages. She is not present in any of the other games in the series.

5. Is there any significance to the character of Crazy Tracy?

While Crazy Tracy may seem like a minor character, she actually plays an important role in the games she appears in. She helps Link on his journey and provides crucial healing services, making her a valuable ally.