Professional Ideas Beyond the Standard Model of Dark Matter

In summary, the guidelines state that: "All submissions must adhere to the PF Forum Standards of Quality. No submissions will be accepted that are not of the highest quality, and which do not meet the Forum's standards of scientific accuracy and objectivity."
abc33333333
Berkeley writes :

" Note that the dynamics of the Universe are not determined entirely by the geometry (open, closed or flat) unless the Universe contains only matter. In our Universe, where most of Omega comes from dark energy, this relation between the mass density, spatial curvature and the future of the universe no longer holds. It is then no longer true in this case that "geometry (spatial curvature) is destiny." Instead, to find out what will happen one needs to calculate the evolution of the expansion factor of the universe for the specific case of matter density, spatial curvature and "funny energy" to find out what will happen.

Dark matter (DM) candidates are usually split into two broad categories, with the second category being further sub-divided:

Baryonic
Non-Baryonic
hot dark matter (HDM) and
cold dark matter (CDM),
depending on their respective masses and speeds. CDM candidates travel at slow speeds (hence "cold") or have little pressure, while HDM candidates move rapidly (hence "hot"). "

Are there really professional ideas beyond the standard model concerning this topic ?

Let me say : I think, " professional " must not be the same as " correct " , and " unprofessional " mustn't always be dangerous.
To work in a profession means to get paid by taxes.
This can be complicated, look at the example of Prof. Jearl Walker and a
high treason in the Nato Aerea by his fellow Pöppel :
As i wrote in a www.groups.msn.de blog as BBBengel, the German mathematican Cantor ( ~ 1850 ) didn't have been able to revide his theory of infinity just because of the German military interests
in war 1870/71.
Let me show another example : The numbers int(sin(sin(n))+1)
are random ( i.e. 0 1 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 ...)
but is this blog random ?
If you see just 20 percent of the universe ( 80 % are dark ),
the universe cannot be stable, as I wrote in
www.scifi-forum.de as Einstein007.

Example 2 :
A ladder isnt't stable, but two ladders ( see the " DNA " - structure )
are stable INDEED, but just whe the two ladders ( of
amino-acids ) are infinite long !
So life cannot be stable !

Physics news on Phys.org
Let me say : I think, " professional " must not be the same as " correct " , and " unprofessional " mustn't always be dangerous.
To work in a profession means to get paid by taxes.
This can be complicated, look at the example of Prof. Jearl Walker and a
high treason in the Nato Aerea by his fellow Pöppel :
As i wrote in a www.groups.msn.de blog as BBBengel, the German mathematican Cantor ( ~ 1850 ) didn't have been able to revide his theory of infinity just because of the German military interests
in war 1870/71.
Let me show another example : The numbers int(sin(sin(n))+1)
are random ( i.e. 0 1 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 ...)
but is this blog random ?
If you see just 20 percent of the universe ( 80 % are dark ),
the universe cannot be stable, as I wrote in
www.scifi-forum.de as Einstein007.

As you wrote here and as you wrote there. Huh! DNA is in fact topologically one ladder (twisted by the angles of its chemical bonds). You grant it's stable so that little illustration falls to the ground.

And the numbers int(sin(sin(n))+1) aren't random, since they have that closed form analytic representation; you always know what the nth one will be. They are pseudo-random perhaps, uniformly distributed in some definite sense, but not random.

The idea that scientific professionalism means being in hock to the military-industrial complex is silly; you want to post that kind of post-whatever junk, we have a general discussion forum. In this forum "professional" means "within the broad limits acepted by the scientific community" and that's our rescript.

The stability of the universe is a part of professional research, but throwing pop bottles from the bleachers isn't contributing.

Last edited:
......yes, these were phantastic ideas of my own -
thank you for your reply.

abc33333333 said:
......yes, these were phantastic ideas of my own -
thank you for your reply.

And to close, please review the PF Guidelines that you have explictly agreed to, especially regarding speculative theories.

1. What is the Standard Model of Dark Matter?

The Standard Model of Dark Matter is a theoretical framework used to explain the properties and behavior of dark matter, a type of non-luminous matter that is believed to make up about 85% of the total matter in the universe. It describes dark matter as a type of particle that does not interact with light or other forms of electromagnetic radiation, making it invisible to traditional methods of observation.

2. What are some limitations of the Standard Model of Dark Matter?

One of the main limitations of the Standard Model of Dark Matter is that it does not fully explain the observed distribution of dark matter in the universe. It also does not account for the observed gravitational lensing effects caused by dark matter, which can only be explained by the presence of additional, yet unknown, types of dark matter particles.

3. What are some proposed ideas beyond the Standard Model of Dark Matter?

Some proposed ideas beyond the Standard Model of Dark Matter include the existence of axions, a type of hypothetical particle that could explain the observed distribution of dark matter, and weakly interacting massive particles (WIMPs), which are particles that have mass and interact weakly with other forms of matter.

4. How are scientists trying to test these new ideas?

Scientists are using a variety of methods to test these new ideas, including particle accelerators, underground detectors, and astronomical observations. These experiments involve looking for the signature signals or interactions of the proposed dark matter particles, which can help confirm or rule out certain theories.

5. What are the implications of finding a theory beyond the Standard Model of Dark Matter?

Finding a theory beyond the Standard Model of Dark Matter could have significant implications for our understanding of the universe and the fundamental laws of physics. It could also lead to new technologies and advancements in areas such as energy production and space exploration. Furthermore, it could provide a better understanding of the role of dark matter in the formation and evolution of galaxies and the structure of the universe as a whole.