Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

ENtRopY seeking

1. May 15, 2003 #1
    I'm going to live in Munich this summer. I'll be doing some research with quantum dots (and of course reading physics/engineering books), but I would like to spend my free-time socially interacting.

Anyway, I'll be looking for a summer-time girlfriend. I'm not really interested in anything long-term as I am already involved in a serious relationship. I'll just be looking for someone to have fun with. So, if there are any ladies in Germany who are looking for a good time... just let me know.

P.S. I can send you a picture of myself if you want one.
  2. jcsd
  3. May 15, 2003 #2
    Just what every girl has been waiting to hear...

4. May 16, 2003 #3
    (wipes a sentimental tear from his eye)

...and to think that some people still imagine the Sciences and those who work in them to somehow be devoid of romance!

"Attached male, seeks summertime alternative to masturbation"

Is this the beginning of a physicsforums.com personals section?
  5. May 16, 2003 #4
    Maybe all they were gonna do was play Twister...
  6. May 16, 2003 #5
    Twister can be an alternative to masturbation as well you know.

It doesn't *always* have to end in a frenzied, sweaty rampage of auto-eroticism.
  7. May 16, 2003 #6
    Look, first of all I'm kind of half joking. I mean yes, I am looking for a summer girlfriend... but no, I don't expect to find one on the PF boards. Mostly, I'm just making light of LogicalAthiest's attempt to attract logical girls... not boys... but girls from these boards.

Second of all, I am being honest. What's wrong with that? When I do find a summer girlfriend (or girlfriends... or girl I meet at a meet at bar and have a one-night-stand with), I will make sure she understands that it's only a sexual fling... which will NOT develop into anything long-term. I don't want to hurt anyone. Is that so wrong?

8. May 17, 2003 #7
    Um, so how does the girl you're in a serious relationship feel about this?
  9. May 17, 2003 #8
    She told me that she doesn't care if I have a girlfriend in Germany as long as things are over when I leave. Of course, she would prefer not to know any of the details, but she isn't the jealous type at all. She's never minded sharing me other girls before. I told her she should get a girlfriend too.

10. May 17, 2003 #9

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Be careful what you wish for...
  11. May 17, 2003 #10
    I will require at least five girlfriends 18-25yrs in USA this summer, as I shall be travelling. You should sleep with me, cook all of my meals and drive me around to see the sights. Perhaps some money towards my flights as well would be helpful. If there are two+ of you in the same region, that would be better.

You had better be good looking, as I am not going out with any old bint.

Other requirements:

Height: 1.6 - 1.75
    Weight: Less than 140 pounds
    Hair: Long
    IQ: Above average, but not too fussy
    Face: Demand pretty face.
  12. May 17, 2003 #11
    ^haha hehe lol

Where are these girlfriends...
  13. May 17, 2003 #12
    All over the place. Unfortunately, all my exes only turn bisexual after we've broken up. It's not fair! :smile:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?