Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Experiment may be the tiration, techniques, experiments

1. Sep 22, 2004 #1
    I want to surf some website(chemistry experiment, include vedio, lab report and other useful things about experiment...)the experiment may be the tiration, techniques, experiments or ions... Because I need to do experiment and lab report in school. I am a form 7 student!
    :rofl: :smile: :mad: :redface: :yuck: :surprised :zzz:
    thanks alot
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 22, 2004 #2
    What is "form 7"? I suggest you look for the information in a school chemistry textbook. The internet can be quite confusing for a beginner in chemistry.
  4. Sep 22, 2004 #3

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

If you need an "original" idea and somewhat firework-type experiment, you may try the self-oxidation of ammonium bichromate, (NH4)2Cr2O7, by simply heating the dry solid. This reaction yields nitrogen gas with the formation of green product, known as chromium-3-oxide.

However, if you need an internet-based source, I recommend that you use google searching.

Regards, chem_tr
  5. Sep 23, 2004 #4
    for example, titration of bleach with KI,Na2S2O3....................................
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?