Why Not Share Your Random Thoughts Here?

In summary, the conversation is about starting a thread for random thoughts on a forum. One person suggests it to avoid cluttering the forum with unnecessary topics, while another person points out that there is already a thread for random thoughts. The original poster apologizes and shares a link to another thread where someone has tried to manipulate the forum with a similar idea.
c-english
So this is taken from another forum that I frequent.

Basically just post any random old thought that you might be feeling.

This way you don't have to start a whole new topic just to say "Damn it's cloudy out today".

If you guys don't approve of the thread, then by all means please do lock it and please accept my apologies.

Otherwise randomize away

Physics news on Phys.org
This forum already HAS a thread on random thoughts. I doubt we need another one.

Actually, OP tries to play some stupid games with us: https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=338126

Last edited by a moderator:

I understand the importance of organization and structure in discussions and forums. However, I also recognize the value of free-flowing thoughts and discussions. Sometimes, the most interesting and innovative ideas come from random musings and tangents. So, if this thread allows for a space to share those random thoughts and observations, then I see no harm in it. Who knows, it may lead to some interesting discussions and insights. So, go ahead and randomize away! Just remember to keep an open mind and be respectful of others' contributions.

What is the "PF Random Thread"?

The "PF Random Thread" is a discussion forum on the website "PF Forums" where users can post and discuss random topics.

Who can participate in the "PF Random Thread"?

Any registered user on "PF Forums" can participate in the "PF Random Thread" by creating an account and joining the discussion.

Are there any rules for the "PF Random Thread"?

Yes, there are rules for the "PF Random Thread" to ensure a respectful and appropriate discussion. Users are expected to follow the community guidelines and refrain from posting offensive or inappropriate content.

Can I post multiple times in the "PF Random Thread"?

Yes, users are allowed to post multiple times in the "PF Random Thread" as long as they are contributing to the discussion and not spamming the forum.

Is the "PF Random Thread" moderated?

Yes, the "PF Random Thread" is moderated by the administrators and moderators of "PF Forums" to ensure that all posts follow the community guidelines. Inappropriate or offensive posts may be removed by moderators.