Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Fluid help!

1. May 1, 2013 #1
    Does anyone have any links that can explain everything that has to do with fluids...

Such as:

Bernoulli's equation
    Pressure
    Flow rate
    ..etc

Any help would be appreciated, i just cant seem to grasp this concept

2. jcsd
  3. May 1, 2013 #2
    Well, I guess that really depends on what you're having trouble with. Wikipedia has always been a good starting point for me, but we'd really need to know more about where your understanding is currently for us to be able to help.

4. May 1, 2013 #3
    Bernoullis

Im mostly having trouble finding different pressures for example like in a tube filled with mercury and water..... and also finding flow rates. Im pretty sure this is with Bernoulli's equation

5. May 1, 2013 #4

boneh3ad

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That's a very vague question and your subsequent answers don't really say much about what you are actually struggling with. You could spend a lifetime trying to learn everything about fluids.

Anyway, based on what little you've said, I would suggest starting with Pascal's Law.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook