For which level are these Open Yale Courses taught?

In summary, the Open Yale Courses on fundamental physics are targeted towards beginning undergraduates. Specifically, they are aimed at the first and second year of undergraduate studies. According to Yale's undergraduate course catalog, they offer four introductory calculus-based physics sequences, with this one (200+201) being the second most difficult. Further information on the differences between the four sequences can be found on the Physics department's website.
ricky33
Open Yale Courses | Physics those are two courses on fundamental physics but for what grade they can be taught ? they are for high school or undergrad ?

Physics news on Phys.org
I believe they are aimed at the beginning undergrad.

Doc Al said:
I believe they are aimed at the beginning undergrad.
like the first and second year of undergrad ?

ricky33 said:
like the first and second year of undergrad ?
Exactly.

I think it is aimed at beginners of physics(under graduate)

1. What is the purpose of Open Yale Courses?

The purpose of Open Yale Courses is to provide free and open access to a selection of introductory courses taught by Yale professors. These courses are designed for a general audience and can be used for self-study or supplemental learning.

2. How do I access the Open Yale Courses?

You can access the Open Yale Courses by visiting the official website or by searching for the courses on popular online learning platforms such as Coursera or edX. The courses are available for free and do not require any registration or enrollment.

3. What subjects are covered in the Open Yale Courses?

The Open Yale Courses cover a wide range of subjects, including humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and engineering. Some popular courses include Introduction to Psychology, Financial Markets, and The Civil War and Reconstruction Era, among others.

4. What level are the Open Yale Courses taught at?

The Open Yale Courses are primarily introductory courses, designed for a general audience with no prior knowledge or background in the subject. However, some courses may have prerequisites or recommended background knowledge, which will be mentioned in the course description.

5. Are the Open Yale Courses accredited?

No, the Open Yale Courses are not accredited and do not offer any formal credit or certification. However, you can earn a certificate of completion for some courses on online learning platforms by meeting certain requirements and paying a fee.