GD is dead

  • Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • #1
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
4,330
559
The chat has become, to tacky, nonsensical, or just down right crap,
prove me wrong, and you get 10 points, but i doubt if any will be won :biggrin:
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
mattmns
1,090
6
And what are these "points" worth?
 
  • #3
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
10,025
135
wolram said:
GD is dead
We're still feasting off its corpse, though!
 
  • #4
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
4,330
559
arildno said:
We're still feasting off its corpse, though!

Well if methane is your lot
:rofl:
 
  • #5
Smurf
369
3
GD is dead
Anyone else have a nietzsche flashbacK?
 
  • #6
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
4,330
559
mattmns said:
And what are these "points" worth?

May be GD guru, who knows what a lofty mentor well endow
 
  • #7
Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
20,606
4,561
GD = PF comedy central

I thought the discussion on pages 3 and 4 of the thread Physicists & Engineers was pretty reasonable.

And Evo started a thread on Yummy Recipes which is rather practical and delicious.

Otherwise GD = PF comedy central. :biggrin:
 
  • #8
Andy
57
10
I agree, GD is dead, but its been dead since people like entropy (the old one) and mr robin parsons left or where they kicked out? I cant remember now, lol.
 
  • #9
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,558
53
It seems to have its ups and downs. Right now, all those upper boards are pretty slow too with the kids all away on summer vacations before school starts, and the rest of those kids are down here rotting their brains, so it seems a little worse than usual lately.

Hey, there's one thread that's been on-topic here for ages! :bugeye: I think everyone else is afraid to even go near the Disney thread! :rofl:
 
  • #10
zoobyshoe
6,361
1,285
Andy said:
I agree, GD is dead, but its been dead since people like entropy (the old one) and mr robin parsons left or where they kicked out? I cant remember now, lol.
Andy remembers the good old days.

Yes, GD passed away quite some time ago.
 
  • #11
Tsu
Gold Member
386
63
I don't see any fat lady, nor do I hear her singing.

GD is NOT dead!!!

You guys are just BORING!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 
  • #12
Pengwuino
Gold Member
5,009
17
Tsu said:
I don't see any fat lady, nor do I hear her singing.

Turn on your speakers
 
  • #13
Tsu
Gold Member
386
63
Oh. Details... :rofl:
 
  • #14
JamesU
Gold Member
766
3
Andy said:
I agree, GD is dead, but its been dead since people like entropy (the old one) and mr robin parsons left or where they kicked out? I cant remember now, lol.
I'm pretty sure that mr.robbin parsons was banned. some of his posts show why too!! :surprised
 
  • #15
Artman
1,495
31
wolram said:
The chat has become, to tacky, nonsensical, or just down right crap,
prove me wrong, and you get 10 points, but i doubt if any will be won :biggrin:
post count said:
163,749
I don't think it's even sick. (Well, okay sometimes it's pretty sick, but it still seems healthy.) :tongue:
 
  • #16
Evo
Mentor
23,555
3,250
All I can say is that the Guru ribbons will be coming up soon and if you aren't posting your little hearts out RIGHT NOW, when the voting starts, no one is going to know who you are.

Time to get the lead out guys. HINT HINT
 
  • #17
Pengwuino
Gold Member
5,009
17
Evo said:
Time to get the lead out guys. HINT HINT

Hmmm :rolleyes: Oh evo, you look so lovely today, like everyday! When are those ribbons being given out again? A friend of mine wants to know...
 
  • #18
Evo
Mentor
23,555
3,250
Pengwuino said:
Hmmm :rolleyes: Oh evo, you look so lovely today, like everyday! When are those ribbons being given out again? A friend of mine wants to know...
:!!) :!!) Pengwuino, you looked so lovely in that Penguin Tower that I am sure you are a shoe in for the guru ribbon. :!!) :!!)

I believe the ribbons wil be awarded in October, so there is a little over a month left to campaign.
 
  • #19
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,558
53
Those chocolate deliveries are still arriving on schedule, aren't they? Do I need to increase the frequency of delivery? o:)
 
  • #20
rocketboy
241
1
Poor Pengwuino forgot to mention that the tower pic is actually what was seen under a microscope at 125x magnification. :tongue:
 
  • #21
Pengwuino
Gold Member
5,009
17
rocketboy said:
Poor Pengwuino forgot to mention that the tower pic is actually what was seen under a microscope at 125x magnification. :tongue:

:cry: :cry: It is true. It was simply a penguin germ... not a tower
 
  • #22
Evo
Mentor
23,555
3,250
Moonbear said:
Those chocolate deliveries are still arriving on schedule, aren't they? Do I need to increase the frequency of delivery? o:)
Increasing the frequency of delivery is never a *bad* thing. :wink:

I am open to bribes..er, I mean "suggestions". I will be nominating members very soon. Oh who will it be? Who will it be? :biggrin:
 
  • #23
Artman
1,495
31
wolram said:
The chat has become, to tacky, nonsensical, or just down right crap,
prove me wrong, and you get 10 points, but i doubt if any will be won :biggrin:
See that GD has some of the best posts money can buy.
:wink: :tongue:
 
  • #24
Evo
Mentor
23,555
3,250
Artman said:
See that GD has some of the best posts money can buy.
:wink: :tongue:
Artman got my vote last year. :rolleyes: And I didn't even get anything. :grumpy:
 
  • #25
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,558
53
Evo said:
I believe the ribbons wil be awarded in October, so there is a little over a month left to campaign.
October?! But, but, but, I'm going to be busy moving when I need to be campaigning! The sex party needs my leadership! Then again, I was considering running on the PF Sisterhood ticket this year. I think the sisterhood is a strong party this year. Who could resist voting for gun-toting nuns? Anyone? :uhh:

BLAM!!!! Ratta tatta ratta tat tat! BLAM! BLAM!!!

Anyone else? :biggrin:
 
  • #26
Pengwuino
Gold Member
5,009
17
Oh my god moonbear ive never loved you more then I do right now :!!) :!!) :!!)
 
  • #27
Evo
Mentor
23,555
3,250
Moonbear said:
October?! But, but, but, I'm going to be busy moving when I need to be campaigning! The sex party needs my leadership! Then again, I was considering running on the PF Sisterhood ticket this year. I think the sisterhood is a strong party this year. Who could resist voting for gun-toting nuns? Anyone? :uhh:

BLAM!!!! Ratta tatta ratta tat tat! BLAM! BLAM!!!

Anyone else? :biggrin:
Damn it <sniff> when you call in the loyalties of the PF sisterhood, we MUST hang together!!!!!

Anyone here DARE to vote against Moonbear for the pink ribbon?? HUH? (cocks gun :devil: )
 
  • #28
Pengwuino
Gold Member
5,009
17
What ribbons are being given out :D
 
  • #29
Evo
Mentor
23,555
3,250
Pengwuino said:
What ribbons are being given out :D
"Funniest member" and "most improved" member.
 
  • #30
Pengwuino
Gold Member
5,009
17
I've improved! A year ago i didnt even exist :(
 
  • #31
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,558
53
Pengwuino said:
Oh my god moonbear ive never loved you more then I do right now :!!) :!!) :!!)
Now just hold that thought until October. :biggrin:
 
  • #32
The Smoking Man
47
0
Pengwuino said:
I've improved! A year ago i didnt even exist :(
:rofl: Ah ... the good 'ole days. :surprised

(Just razzing ya ... I wasn't here either. :wink:)
 
  • #33
LENIN
101
1
Evo said:
"Funniest member" and "most improved" member.

Any chance of giveing one of those to your favorite communist PFer :rolleyes: (the chocolate is on its way :wink: ).
 
  • #34
gurkhawarhorse
42
0
do u know dead sea? my dad killed it
do u know build hill? my mom built it.

& N-O-W
GD is dead...


i killed it.
gurkha
 
  • #35
Artman
1,495
31
Evo said:
Artman got my vote last year. :rolleyes: And I didn't even get anything. :grumpy:
You have my deepest respect for your vision and good taste. :approve: :biggrin:

You mean you never got the chocolates? Moonbear! :grumpy:


Actually, there is another possible reason why you haven't gotten the delivery:
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4929/deliver9gi.jpg [Broken]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Suggested for: GD is dead

  • Last Post
Replies
6
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
4
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
11
Views
4K
  • Last Post
Replies
3
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
27
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
6
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
12
Views
2K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
38
Views
4K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
47
Views
4K
  • Last Post
Replies
9
Views
2K
Top