Greg's Favorite Forum: What's He Talking About?

• Thread starter z-component
  • Start date
In summary, Greg's favorite forum is PF and he considers it his "baby". Although he also manages other forums like Talkroot, he is most invested in PF and is proud of its success. He may have helped set up other forums, but he does not have the same level of personal interest in maintaining them. He may also fund PF by selling Pampered Chef products. Someone suggests asking this same question on other forums, but it is unclear if Greg's answer would be the same. The conversation also touches on the humorous content found on other forums, specifically in the real estate section of the Law Forums.
z-component
Greg,

Just curious... of all the forums you manage (PF, Talkroot, etc.), which one is your favorite? :wink:

Or should I ask, which forum has the topics you love most?

Physics news on Phys.org
z-component said:
Greg,

Just curious... of all the forums you manage (PF, Talkroot, etc.), which one is your favorite? :wink:

Or should I ask, which forum has the topics you love most?

PF is my baby and always will be :smile:

That's good to hear! :smile:

Actually, it's pretty easy to tell if you've ever ventured over to one of those other forums just to see what's in them. Spammers have a pretty short life on PF, but you can tell some of those other forums are a bit neglected by Greg. They have more the look of something he helped set up for someone else, but isn't too personally interested in maintaining. Unless he's funding PF by selling Pampered Chef products. :biggrin:

Hmmm...perhaps we should ask this same question on the other forums too ? :wink:

pf is baby of greg//how??

He made it ;)

I've looked at the Law Forums and some of the stuff people say and reply to are just hilarious! Especially the real estate section.
I never once imagined that I'd end up laughing while browsing people selling houses

Related to Greg's Favorite Forum: What's He Talking About?

What is Greg's Favorite Forum?

Greg's Favorite Forum is a discussion platform where people can share their thoughts and ideas on a variety of topics.

Who can join Greg's Favorite Forum?

Anyone can join Greg's Favorite Forum as long as they follow the community guidelines and respect the opinions of others.

What type of topics are discussed on Greg's Favorite Forum?

Greg's Favorite Forum covers a wide range of topics, including science, technology, politics, entertainment, and more.

How do I start a discussion on Greg's Favorite Forum?

To start a discussion on Greg's Favorite Forum, simply click on the "New Topic" button and fill out the required fields. Make sure to choose an appropriate category for your topic.

Can I report inappropriate content on Greg's Favorite Forum?

Yes, if you come across any content that violates the community guidelines, you can report it by clicking on the "Report" button next to the post. The moderators will then review the content and take necessary actions.