Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Happy 18th Birthday, jimmy p

1. Jun 11, 2004 #1

Tsu

Gold Member

Happy 18th Birthday, jimmy p!!!!!

Happy birthday, nephew!!!!!!!! I hope you had a WONDERFUL day!!!!! (Hope it was a real CHOPNIK kind of day! :biggrin: :wink: ) Does this mean you are now 'legal' in the UK? (ie. voting/drinking age, etc....)

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 11, 2004 #2

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I thought Chopnik's b'day was in March?

But OK, Jimmy - I guess you deserve two!! Happy birthday!

4. Jun 11, 2004 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I thought chopnik turned 19 a few months ago! :confused:

I don't even see birthdays listed anymore. :confused: :confused:

Son, how old are you???

5. Jun 11, 2004 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Chopnik's birthday mystery has been solved!!!

Someone reopend an old thread from 3-18-03 and chopnik remarked earlier today "Dude, the day after my 18th birthday..."

So, chopnik turned 19 on 3-17-04.

But Happy Birthday again anyway son!!!!! :biggrin:

6. Jun 11, 2004 #5
    Belated Happy Birthday Wishes, jimmy p, and Premature Happy Birthday wishes for next year!

7. Jun 11, 2004 #6

jimmy p

Gold Member

Thanx now I have 3 birthdays celebrated, last year, this year and next year!!!
    Yes my birthdate is the 17/03/85 which means I am 19... but thanx all the same.. I'm like the queen, i get two birthdays.. But that is all me n the queen have in common...

8. Jun 12, 2004 #7
    the queen has 2 birthdays, what a load of crap, i hate being part of the commonwealth

9. Jun 12, 2004 #8
    why does the queen hav 2 birthdays?

10. Jun 12, 2004 #9

Tsu

Gold Member

Well, I KNOW!!! :biggrin: But I missed his 18th birthday!! :biggrin: I wasn't on PF then. So, when I saw it mentioned in that other thread, I just thought I'd start another celebration!! What the heck! You can't have too many birthday PARTIES!!! Right? :biggrin: But, seriously... What is the legal drinking and voting age in the UK? And, for that matter, why DOES the queen have 2 birthdays?? :biggrin:

11. Jun 12, 2004 #10
    I think the second one is for whoever it is she means when she uses the royal "we".

12. Jun 12, 2004 #11

jimmy p

Gold Member

The first birthday is her official birthday and her second birthday is just some honourary birthday (Bank Holiday in Gibraltar!!!) cos she is special.

13. Jun 13, 2004 #12
    its all bull****, DOWN WE ROYALTY, VIVE LA REVOLUTION YEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA, VIVE LA RÉPUBLIQUE

14. Jun 13, 2004 #13
    why do i always miss people's birthdays?
    happy birthday jimmy p!!!!

15. Jun 14, 2004 #14

Tsu

Gold Member

16. Jun 14, 2004 #15

jimmy p

Gold Member

Hey... that's stinkin' EURO talk!!! screw that long live the Queen and her many birthdays.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?