Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hath no fury like a dentist scorned

1. Apr 30, 2012 #1

D H

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Suppose your girlfriend was a dentist. Suppose you broke up with her because you found someone better. Suppose you had a toothache a couple days after the breakup. Would you go to your ex to fix your problem?

Marek Olszewski did. This made his new girlfriend break up with him because "I can't date a man who doesn't have any teeth!"

Article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/28/dentist-pulls-all-exs-teeth-out_n_1461288.html

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 30, 2012 #2

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Wow. The amount of ridiculous in that story has reached a critical mass.

4. Apr 30, 2012 #3
    :rofl:

5. Apr 30, 2012 #4
    For the life of me, I can't think of anything starting with b and ending in d that would deserve censoring.

6. Apr 30, 2012 #5

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Just another reason to fear Dentists!

That is crazy. I would be filing criminal assault charges and civil charges.

7. Apr 30, 2012 #6

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

An illegitimate child.

8. Apr 30, 2012 #7
    Ah. I guess my vocabulary is lacking in that area.

9. May 1, 2012 #8

Pyrrhus

Homework Helper

April Fool's day? :eek:

10. May 1, 2012 #9
    Too late for that.

I feel sorry but I laughed. Common sense is that when you break up with your girlfriend because, "I found someone better", and get away that instant unscathed, you don't turn around and go seek medical treatment from her.

I am just wondering how he said, "The b--ch emptied my mouth"

11. May 1, 2012 #10
    I laughed too. Then I realized I would probably have done the same as him, for the same reasons. :uhh: *checks to see if he still has all his teeth*

12. May 1, 2012 #11
    And the dentist's assistant would just let this happen? And assuming he wasn't put to sleep, he didn't see any of his teeth being pulled out?

Something doesn't add up.

13. May 1, 2012 #12

Evo

Staff: Mentor

It's in the article. He was knocked unconcious. The psycho dentist locked the door so on one could get in to see what she was doing.

There is a reason articles are posted, you should read them.

14. May 1, 2012 #13
    I did read it. I just missed on that piece of detail though. This story just sounded too crazy to be true. And honestly, I think she deserves more than just three years in jail. Imagine having 36 of your teeth pulled out. Its an act of insanity. It is more than just stolen possession.

15. May 1, 2012 #14

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I couldn't imagine having 36 of my teeth pulled out.

For crying out loud! Not only did she pull out all of his teeth, but she shipped them off to some guy in India whose using them to pull cruise ships?!

How much worse can it get?!

16. May 1, 2012 #15
    I think the guy can get Darwin's award :redface:

No one in his right might will dump someone and then go ask for some help.

17. May 1, 2012 #16

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Clearly he didn't realize she's a psycho. All things considered, it's a good thing he broke up with her. Sooner or later he was bound to lose another body part in his sleep.

18. May 1, 2012 #17

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The article didn't even mention the worst part of this. You should have seen the bill!

19. May 1, 2012 #18

Dembadon

Gold Member

Not that what she did was okay on any level, but I don't think he should've gone to her in the first place. Why even take the chance?

20. May 2, 2012 #19
    It's like a parody of human stupidity, what you'd expect to find in a movie by Quentin Tarantino or the Cohen brothers, not in real life.

21. May 2, 2012 #20
    If you ask me, she pulled both of your legs too.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook