I am willing to tutor any barely legal latinas and/or ebonies who want it.
Seriously though, I think it would be very rewarding to tutor the underpriveleged (those who grew up in sh:tty school districts, i.e. ghettos). Someday, I would like to do so. I think that would be a good way to spend my retirement years.
Well, I'm tutoring people that are Freshman, mainly in physics and math, but that's mainly because this way i get to register before everyone else. (A system for recruting tutors, plus i get credits for doing it) I do 9 hours a week and i'm quite happy of doing it. I got 9 regular clients and working for 6 additional hours in a physics/math help center. It's quite fun to help.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving