Help Identifying this old calculator EACA P-1104A

• Calculators
  • Thread starter firebirdta84
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Calculator
In summary, a user is seeking help in identifying a calculator from the 70's or 80's that has been modified and has no identifying marks except for a circuit board part number. The calculator features keys for "S.T." and "A.T." which could potentially stand for "subtract from total" or "add to total". The user is hoping for assistance in determining the purpose of these keys.
firebirdta84
Hey guys,

New to the board, hoping someone can help me.

I am trying to identify what I believe to be the face of a very old calculator, circa 70's or 80's. Unfortunately it was butchered by someone for a project and there's no identifying marks, except for a part number on a circuit board on the back - EACA P-1104A.

If anyone can help, it would be appreciated. It looks like it had some sort of speaker and I've never seen keys for "S.T." or "A.T." on a calculator before.

DSCF5195_zpsc9f26a27.jpg

Joe

Computer science news on Phys.org

Don't know the calculator, but the "T" probably returns a value from "T", AT may be add to "T" or add "T", ST could be subtact from "T" or store into "T". "T" is probably some form of a total. CE os clear entry.

1. What is the EACA P-1104A calculator?

The EACA P-1104A is an old calculator produced by the EACA Corporation in the 1970s. It is a basic four-function calculator with a red LED display.

2. How do I identify if my calculator is an EACA P-1104A?

The EACA P-1104A has a unique design with a red LED display and a distinctive round shape. It also has the EACA logo printed on the top of the calculator.

3. What features does the EACA P-1104A calculator have?

The EACA P-1104A is a basic four-function calculator with addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division capabilities. It also has a square root function and a memory function.

4. Is the EACA P-1104A calculator still functional?

While the EACA P-1104A calculator is no longer in production, it can still be functional if it is in good condition and has working batteries. However, it may not be as accurate or efficient as modern calculators.

5. How much is the EACA P-1104A calculator worth?

The value of the EACA P-1104A calculator can vary depending on its condition and rarity. It is considered a collectible item and may have value to vintage calculator enthusiasts.