What Technologies Can Improve Basic Services in Poor Communities?

• Thread starter Abel Assegid
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Project
In summary, the conversation is about finding a technology to help a poor community with basic survival needs. The speaker suggests brainstorming ideas related to water supply, food distribution, shelter, medical care, and other essential needs. They recommend researching and coming up with 3-4 potential technology solutions for each category.
Abel Assegid
I was given 2 weeks to select a title that encompasses or solves problem of a poor community and implement a demo with in the specified time.All I can think of is solar energy which the others have already proposed for.So please help me on finding an appropriate thechnology for this community. thank you!

Engineering news on Phys.org
Well, think about basic survival stuff, and how a poor community might have trouble obtaining essential things, and think about ways that technology could be used to help...

Like, list some ways that technology could help with the following things:

** Water supply (potable water)

** Food distribution

** Shelter

** Medical care

** etc.

Brainstorm 3-4 technology-related things for each category, and then do a little research into each thing that you've brainstormed. I'd bet you'll be able to come up with some good ideas that way. Have fun!

1. How do I choose a good project title?

Choosing a good project title involves considering the main focus or theme of your project, as well as making it concise and memorable. It should also accurately reflect the content of your project and be easy to understand.

2. Can I change my project title after starting the project?

Yes, you can change your project title after starting the project, but it is important to consult with your mentor or supervisor before making any changes. This will ensure that your new title accurately reflects any changes made to your project.

3. Are there any specific guidelines for formatting a project title?

There are no specific guidelines for formatting a project title, but it is important to follow any formatting requirements set by your institution or project guidelines. It is also important to use proper grammar and punctuation in your title.

4. How can I make my project title stand out?

To make your project title stand out, you can use creative and attention-grabbing words, such as action verbs or descriptive adjectives. You can also consider using a subtitle to provide more information about your project.

5. Should I include keywords in my project title?

Including keywords in your project title can be helpful for search engine optimization and making your project more discoverable. However, make sure the keywords accurately reflect the content of your project and do not make the title too long or wordy.