How can I accelerate my laboratory practise?

In summary, the individual is working as a quality control analyst in the pharmaceutical industry. They have been advised by their lab chief to accelerate their work, as they have only been in this role for two years and their chemistry background is from four years ago. They are seeking suggestions to improve their performance and mention having a psychological focus issue and difficulty with remembering tasks. It is suggested that the issue may be more related to leadership and training rather than the individual's abilities.
yiberkit
Im actually working on a pharmaceutical industry as a quality control analyst. Well, our lab. chief told me that "you should accelerate your lab. works."they said it Because I am not accustomed to this kind of work for more than 2 years. My chemistry 4 year background was at 2 years back.

I need your suggestions to improve my lab. practise in pharmaceutical quality control lab.

I have psychological focussing problem, also my hands accustomed to hard works (like carpenter, carrier) before.
Also I am not heedful, i always forget much more things when i do my work tasks..

Physics news on Phys.org
This sounds normal for some people as they learn their job. Opinion here is that the problem is more leadership and effort to give training than anything wrong with you.

1. How can I speed up the process of conducting experiments in the laboratory?

There are a few ways to accelerate your laboratory practice. First, make sure you have all the necessary materials and equipment prepared before starting your experiment. This will save you time from having to search for items during the process. Additionally, consider automating certain tasks using technology or using pre-made solutions or kits. Lastly, proper planning and organization can also help save time and make your practice more efficient.

2. What can I do to reduce the time it takes to analyze data and results?

One way to accelerate your laboratory practice is to use software or programs that can help with data analysis. This can significantly reduce the time spent on manually analyzing data. Additionally, make sure to properly label and organize your data to make it easier to interpret and analyze. Collaborating with colleagues or using templates for data analysis can also save time.

3. How can I improve the accuracy and precision of my laboratory practice while still being time-efficient?

One way to improve accuracy and precision is by following good laboratory practices, such as proper calibration and maintenance of equipment, using appropriate controls, and carefully recording data. Additionally, consider using automated processes or technology that can perform tasks with greater accuracy and precision than manual methods.

4. Are there any strategies for managing time and multitasking in the laboratory?

One strategy for managing time and multitasking in the laboratory is to prioritize tasks and plan out your day. This will help you stay focused and efficient. Additionally, try to batch similar tasks together and delegate tasks when possible. It's also important to take breaks and avoid multitasking too much, as this can lead to mistakes and slower progress.

5. How can I stay organized and keep track of multiple experiments and projects in the laboratory?

Staying organized is key in a laboratory setting. Consider using a lab notebook or electronic notebook to record procedures, data, and observations. This can help keep track of multiple experiments and projects. Additionally, create a system for labeling and organizing samples and materials. Collaborating with colleagues and using project management tools can also help with organization and staying on top of multiple experiments and projects.