1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How can I accelerate my laboratory practise?

1. Sep 9, 2014 #1
    Im actually working on a pharmaceutical industry as a quality control analyst. Well, our lab. chief told me that "you should accelerate your lab. works."they said it Because Im not accustomed to this kind of work for more than 2 years. My chemistry 4 year background was at 2 years back.

I need your suggestions to improve my lab. practise in pharmaceutical quality control lab.

I have psychological focussing problem, also my hands accustomed to hard works (like carpenter, carrier) before.
    Also Im not heedful, i always forget much more things when i do my work tasks..

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 9, 2014 #2

symbolipoint

Homework Helper
    Education Advisor
    Gold Member

This sounds normal for some people as they learn their job. Opinion here is that the problem is more leadership and effort to give training than anything wrong with you.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook