Wetmelon Messages 154 Reaction score 1 Thread starter Apr 29, 2010 #1 I know what this is SUPPOSED to do, but I have no diagram to show me how to hook up the *counts* 36 pins. Image attached. Is there any hope for me, doc? Attachments 100_1668.jpg 85.8 KB · Views: 502
I know what this is SUPPOSED to do, but I have no diagram to show me how to hook up the *counts* 36 pins. Image attached. Is there any hope for me, doc?
story645 Messages 678 Reaction score 2 Apr 29, 2010 #2 What is it supposed to do? You might have to open up mutlisim and just make the wiring diagram your self by tracing through the circuit. You can also do it by hand.
What is it supposed to do? You might have to open up mutlisim and just make the wiring diagram your self by tracing through the circuit. You can also do it by hand.
Wetmelon Messages 154 Reaction score 1 Apr 30, 2010 #3 It's supposed to do a lot of stuff, mainly activating solenoids. But I finally got a hold of the guy who made it and he had the diagrams: Attachments Black Box Schematics.pdf Black Box Schematics.pdf 57.4 KB · Views: 378
It's supposed to do a lot of stuff, mainly activating solenoids. But I finally got a hold of the guy who made it and he had the diagrams: