How do I clear my Internet browser history?

In summary, to clear your Internet browser history, you can go to the tools menu and select the option to clear browsing history. If you are using Mozilla Firefox, you can also access your history through the menu bar and delete specific dates or days. Another option is to use a third-party app like CCleaner to clear your browsing history.
Truknox
please tell me some one.

Computer science news on Phys.org
go here

remember google is your friend :)

Hi..
Go to the option tools. There will be an option clear browsing history. Just click that option. After your browse history will be cleared.

Truknox said:

It depends on which browser you are using.

If you are using Mozilla Firefox Browser,
then its simple.

Go through menu Bar and click History option
then click Show all History Click Particular date or day
then select and delete that history.

or Other Browser then its also similar process...

Last edited by a moderator:

FAQ: How do I clear my Internet browser history?

1. How do I clear my entire Internet browser history?

To clear your entire Internet browser history, you will need to access the settings or options menu in your browser. From there, you can usually find a section specifically for clearing history. Depending on your browser, you may be able to choose the time range for which you want to clear history or simply click on a button to clear everything. It is important to note that clearing your entire browsing history will remove all saved data, such as saved passwords and cookies, so proceed with caution.

2. How do I clear my Internet browser history on a specific website?

If you only want to clear your history on a specific website, you can do so by accessing your browser's history or recent activity menu. This can usually be found by clicking on the three dots or lines in the top corner of your browser and selecting "History" or "Recent Activity." From there, you can search for and select the specific website you want to clear history for and click on an option to delete or remove it from your history.

3. Will clearing my Internet browser history impact my saved passwords or login information?

Yes, clearing your browser history can also remove saved passwords and login information for websites. This is often done as a security measure to protect your personal information. If you want to keep your saved passwords and login information, you can usually find an option in your browser settings to clear history without removing this data.

4. Can I set my Internet browser to automatically clear my history?

Yes, many browsers have the option to automatically clear your history after a certain amount of time. This can be helpful for maintaining privacy and freeing up space on your computer. You can usually find this option in your browser settings under the privacy or security section.

5. Will clearing my Internet browser history make my computer run faster?

Clearing your browser history may free up some space on your computer, but it is unlikely to have a significant impact on its speed. Other factors, such as the amount of storage space and processing power, are likely to have a greater influence on your computer's speed. However, regularly clearing your history can help keep your browser running smoothly and prevent any potential issues from accumulated data.