How to get rid of this silly life?

• Thread starter En_lizard
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Life
In summary, the conversation discusses feelings of hopelessness and thoughts of suicide. The suggestion of reaching out to a suicide helpline or counselor is given, as well as the importance of finding a purpose and talking to loved ones for support. The conversation emphasizes the idea that with help comes hope and encourages the individual to remove negative thoughts and stay positive.
En_lizard
i have no hope and reASON TO CONTINUE MY LIFE. its been for years that nothinss really made me happy. I am feeling like I am breaking inside. sometimes i think of ways to kill myself. i think my exictance is just a pain and sadness for my family.:frown:

Physics news on Phys.org
don't talk to us, get in touch with a suicide help line or a psychologist.

God man, how old are you En_lizard? I really want to slap you so badly and anyone thinks your way. keep positive well ya

Remove the silliness, keep the life.

Where there is life, there is hope.

Try to find or identify a purpose. Perhaps one can discuss purpose with one's parents - that's what parents are for.

Also talk to someone or a counselor as Monique suggested.

Related to How to get rid of this silly life?

1. How can I make my life more meaningful?

Finding meaning in life is a highly personal and subjective experience. Some suggestions to explore include setting goals and pursuing activities that align with your values and interests, connecting with others and building meaningful relationships, engaging in self-reflection and understanding your purpose, and finding ways to give back and contribute to the world.

2. Is there a way to completely eliminate negative thoughts and emotions?

Negative thoughts and emotions are a natural part of the human experience and cannot be completely eliminated. However, there are ways to manage and cope with them, such as practicing mindfulness and reframing negative thoughts, seeking therapy or counseling, and engaging in self-care activities like exercise and spending time in nature.

3. Can changing my surroundings or circumstances improve my life?

While changing your surroundings or circumstances may bring temporary relief or excitement, true happiness and fulfillment often come from within. It's important to focus on personal growth and developing a positive mindset, rather than relying on external factors for happiness.

4. How can I overcome feelings of emptiness or lack of purpose in my life?

These feelings can be difficult to navigate, but they are common and often temporary. Some strategies to overcome them may include setting and working towards meaningful goals, finding a sense of community and belonging, seeking new experiences and challenges, and identifying and utilizing your strengths and passions.

5. Is there a way to find inner peace and contentment?

Inner peace and contentment can be achieved by cultivating a sense of gratitude and mindfulness, practicing self-compassion and acceptance, and finding balance in all aspects of life. It's also important to prioritize self-care and take time for activities that bring you joy and fulfillment.