I have just started into to physics I am no good at math what so

• Thread starter kenya143
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, the speaker is struggling with math and is looking for a reference sheet or website that lists equations used in different scenarios for their physics homework. They are also considering buying books as a resource. The suggested options are to use Google or a homework help website, or to purchase books targeted towards their level of understanding.
kenya143
I have just started into to physics I am no good at math what so ever.
Is there a site where I can go that list the equations that would be used in different scenarios in my homework. Not really a cheat sheet, but I really good easy to undstand reference sheet. So I can figure out which equation applies to which scenario?

Please and thanks
Kenya

Physics news on Phys.org

the site is called google.

you should be able to find all relevant equations there. if you can't then this website has a great homework section, where lots of people will be happy to help you out.

look into buying some books. there are thousands of publications aimed at all abilities.

What makes physics so challenging for those who are not good at math?

Physics is a highly mathematical science that relies on mathematical equations and principles to explain and predict natural phenomena. Thus, having a strong foundation in math is crucial for understanding and applying physics concepts.

How can I improve my math skills to better understand physics?

There are many resources available to help improve math skills, such as textbooks, online tutorials, and practice problems. It is important to start with the basics and work your way up to more complex concepts. Consistent practice and seeking help from a tutor or teacher can also greatly improve math skills.

Is it possible to do well in physics without being good at math?

While it is certainly possible to have a basic understanding of physics concepts without being strong in math, it is difficult to excel in the subject without a solid grasp of mathematical principles. It is important to continuously work on improving math skills in order to fully comprehend and apply physics concepts.

How can I apply physics in real-world situations if I struggle with math?

Physics is all around us, and even if you struggle with math, you can still apply physics principles and theories to understand and solve real-world problems. It may require some extra effort and practice, but with determination and perseverance, you can still use physics in practical situations.

Will I ever be able to understand physics if I am not good at math?

While it may be more challenging to grasp physics concepts without a strong foundation in math, it is certainly possible to improve your understanding and excel in the subject with dedication and hard work. Remember to seek help when needed and continuously work on improving your math skills.