I have just started into to physics I am no good at math what so

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter kenya143
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Physics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
kenya143
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have just started into to physics I am no good at math what so ever.
Is there a site where I can go that list the equations that would be used in different scenarios in my homework. Not really a cheat sheet, but I really good easy to undstand reference sheet. So I can figure out which equation applies to which scenario?

Please and thanks
Kenya
 
Physics news on Phys.org


the site is called google.

you should be able to find all relevant equations there. if you can't then this website has a great homework section, where lots of people will be happy to help you out.

look into buying some books. there are thousands of publications aimed at all abilities.