I have two transformers of rating 500 KVA. Power supply avaiable is 11

In summary, the total power capacity of the two transformers is 1000 KVA, with a voltage output of 11 kV. They have three phases and a current output of approximately 45.45 amps. These transformers can be used for industrial applications, but the specific requirements should be taken into account.
yanthan
I have two transformers of rating 500 KVA. Power supply avaiable is 11 KV. what size of HT cable should I use?

Engineering news on Phys.org

Welcome to PF!

You haven't provided enough information to answer the question, but more to the point, wiring a transformer of that size requires that you hire a licensed electrician and electrical engineer to figure these things out and do the work for you.

Related to I have two transformers of rating 500 KVA. Power supply avaiable is 11

1. What is the total power capacity of the two transformers?

The total power capacity of the two transformers is 1000 KVA (500 KVA + 500 KVA).

2. What is the voltage output of the transformers?

The voltage output of the transformers is 11 kV (kilovolts).

3. How many phases do the transformers have?

The transformers have three phases, as is typical for power supply systems.

4. What is the current output of the transformers?

The current output of the transformers can be calculated by dividing the power capacity (500 KVA) by the voltage output (11 kV). Therefore, the current output is approximately 45.45 amps (500 KVA / 11 kV = 45.45 amps).

5. Can these transformers be used for industrial applications?

Yes, these transformers can be used for industrial applications as they have a high power capacity and voltage output. However, the specific requirements of the application should be considered before use.