rachmaninoff Thread starter Jan 15, 2006 #1 ...and I won't be able to do any studying at all for maybe two days. The least tragic event of my life.
...and I won't be able to do any studying at all for maybe two days. The least tragic event of my life.
rachmaninoff Jan 15, 2006 #3 Just to clarify this was in fact an accident, and I was in fact very disappointed for the first twenty seconds or so.
Just to clarify this was in fact an accident, and I was in fact very disappointed for the first twenty seconds or so.
Evo Staff Emeritus Messages 24,114 Reaction score 3,277 Jan 15, 2006 #4 Who was it that said there "are no accidents"? It was subconcious.
rachmaninoff Jan 15, 2006 #5 Nuts! Another physics guy let me in. Screw helpful people. They always ruin things for everyone else.
Nuts! Another physics guy let me in. Screw helpful people. They always ruin things for everyone else.