1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Support PF! Reminder for those going back to school to buy their text books via PF Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I need USA Textbooks

1. Jul 6, 2014 #1
    I am looking for USA textbooks regarding to math, biology, physics, chem for 9-12 class.
    please help me?

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 6, 2014 #2
    Is that age, or year in school? What is in use where you live?

4. Jul 6, 2014 #3

Dear my friend,
    I am living in Viet Nam. I will attend Uniersity of north texas in this August, study 1 year for Enlish first. I graduated University of Ecomomic Hochiminh city. But now I would like to continue learning Biomedical engineering. I am starting from the crash, reviewing Sience, math, biology, physics, chemistry so I had been looking for these Textbooks From 9 -12 grade. But I cant afford to buy these books, and actually I dont know what kind of books I should study. The US students dont use a same textbook, they dont have a general textbook.
    Beside that, i didnt study sience alot, didnt have much chance to experiment in the Lab.
    So i really need these textbooks.
    Please help me

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted