I was just thinking and wondering to myself How many of my fellow

• Thread starter mcknia07
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thinking
In summary, the question of how many people share the same thoughts and musings as oneself is a common one. It is a reflection of our desire for connection and understanding in a world that can often feel overwhelming and isolating. Whether through seeking out like-minded individuals or simply pondering the vastness of the human experience, this question is a testament to our inherent need for belonging.

Evo said:
We finally had to take action when her THIRD set of teeth (second set of permanent teeth) started coming in. The orthodontic surgeon had to cut the roof of her mouth open and extract the extra set of teeth to prevent anymore from growing. He said it was actually quite common.

Hmm, it wouldn't hurt to have a spare complete waiting just in case. At least it will much cheaper to regrow your teeth than to pay prosthodontist.

Physics news on Phys.org

tribdog said:
I never had them. I thought for a while I would need them, but then my teeth magically straightened themselves.

lucky you! i wished to have them too but it looked so painful on my friend it frightened me.:rolleyes:

Last night I went to put in my retainers (wear them nightly, or at least I am SUPPOSED to, after two odd years of braces) only to find a cat had urinated precisely into one! What the hell!

binzing said:
Last night I went to put in my retainers (wear them nightly, or at least I am SUPPOSED to, after two odd years of braces) only to find a cat had urinated precisely into one! What the hell!

What did you do to your kitty to make him/her so mad? And I wasn't aware cats could aim so well.