In Love with a Wooden Girl - ThatsWeird.net

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Love
In summary, the conversation discusses a wooden woman who does not like to party, but one person suggests asking her to "leaf" with them. Another person mentions getting morning wood from her. The conversation then shifts to discussing interesting tree art and the fact that trees can survive even with crazy things done to their insides. The group is impressed by the amount of time and effort it must have taken to create the tree art. One person comments on hating splinters.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Physics news on Phys.org
well, you could go out on a limb and ask her to leaf with you, why knot, bud?

Last edited:
She gives me morning wood, dammit.

Very interesting tree art. As I recall, trees transport nutrients only via a thin layer on the outer part of the trunk, so it's possible to do all sorts of crazy stuff to the inside of trees whilst keeping them alive.

I was well impressed, the trees must have taken years and years to grow and some one had to tend them.

Very inetesting pics :)
Thank you for the link

I hate splinters...

Related to In Love with a Wooden Girl - ThatsWeird.net

1. What is "In Love with a Wooden Girl" about?

"In Love with a Wooden Girl" is a short film produced by ThatsWeird.net that tells the story of a man who falls in love with a wooden statue and struggles with the societal norms that reject their relationship.

2. Is "In Love with a Wooden Girl" based on a true story?

No, "In Love with a Wooden Girl" is a fictional story that explores the themes of love, acceptance, and unconventional relationships.

3. Who stars in "In Love with a Wooden Girl"?

The main character is played by actor John Smith, and the wooden girl is portrayed by a life-size statue specially designed for the film.

4. What inspired the creation of "In Love with a Wooden Girl"?

The idea for "In Love with a Wooden Girl" was inspired by the concept of unconventional love and the societal norms that often dictate who we can and cannot love.

5. Where can I watch "In Love with a Wooden Girl"?

"In Love with a Wooden Girl" is available to watch on ThatsWeird.net's website or on their YouTube channel. It may also be available on other streaming platforms such as Amazon Prime or Netflix.