Investigation of binary numbers
- Level: Graduate
- Thread starter HermyTheCrab
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Binary Investigation Numbers
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 8K views
Mathematics news on Phys.org
HermyTheCrab
- 22
- 0
Roger that ;-) <evil grin>
getting lost in the crowd dictates silence on my part ;-)
except for my appearance, I can't hide butt ugly and old.
facinating... i mean... REALLY. mathematics is not just numbers, it's spaces, places, values, and time. Like building something from nothing...
Like watching an analog circut and it's sub circuts in slooooow motion. the frequency and width of the timing in each sub circuit appears different, but still relative. Engineering Calculus is my new thing... and this BDD thing I found yesterday? holy smokes. why reinvent the wheel. go to the "store" and buy one. duh
;-)
Thanks again.
getting lost in the crowd dictates silence on my part ;-)
except for my appearance, I can't hide butt ugly and old.
facinating... i mean... REALLY. mathematics is not just numbers, it's spaces, places, values, and time. Like building something from nothing...
Like watching an analog circut and it's sub circuts in slooooow motion. the frequency and width of the timing in each sub circuit appears different, but still relative. Engineering Calculus is my new thing... and this BDD thing I found yesterday? holy smokes. why reinvent the wheel. go to the "store" and buy one. duh
;-)
Thanks again.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 42,895
- 983
" butt ugly and old"? That describes a lot of us!
HermyTheCrab
- 22
- 0
LOL, both, and a bit... obtuse?
I just read an interesting post that... fits that long garbled journey above to find out the word radix... gah!... There's Zapper ... AGAIN. ok, two strikes, I'd better not make a 3rd.
I know what he meant, you guys TRIED to warn me. doh te doh!
To ALL FNGs (friggin new guys), READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE you OPEN your MOUTH:
https://www.physicsforums.com/blog.php?b=3588
I didn't get it... I get it... Thanks for allowing me my "lumps" and helping me learn that... the "a priori" thing I do, is anoying, is illogical, and invalidates the question. sigh, so the references I used to do in formal communications... had a purpose other than... "work thyself to death student of mine"
I was so sure speed to my goal was more important than accuracy. FRAP!
Fast, Cheap, or Accurate, pick any two! And I picked the wrong two.
After this, and reading some posts on "asking questions"... I get it. They aren't censors, they are tired of wondering what the heck we are talking about.
I'm the FNG! You other FNGs don't cry if you get your feelings hurt.
I just read an interesting post that... fits that long garbled journey above to find out the word radix... gah!... There's Zapper ... AGAIN. ok, two strikes, I'd better not make a 3rd.
I know what he meant, you guys TRIED to warn me. doh te doh!
To ALL FNGs (friggin new guys), READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE you OPEN your MOUTH:
https://www.physicsforums.com/blog.php?b=3588
I didn't get it... I get it... Thanks for allowing me my "lumps" and helping me learn that... the "a priori" thing I do, is anoying, is illogical, and invalidates the question. sigh, so the references I used to do in formal communications... had a purpose other than... "work thyself to death student of mine"
I was so sure speed to my goal was more important than accuracy. FRAP!
Fast, Cheap, or Accurate, pick any two! And I picked the wrong two.
After this, and reading some posts on "asking questions"... I get it. They aren't censors, they are tired of wondering what the heck we are talking about.
I'm the FNG! You other FNGs don't cry if you get your feelings hurt.
Last edited by a moderator:
Similar threads
- lfdahl
- · Replies 4 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 4
- nothing909
- · Replies 2 ·
- Engineering and Comp Sci Homework Help
- Replies
- 2
- Fatima Hasan
- · Replies 4 ·
- Engineering and Comp Sci Homework Help
- Replies
- 4
- vysero
- · Replies 5 ·
- Engineering and Comp Sci Homework Help
- Replies
- 5
- coolul007
- · Replies 9 ·
- Set Theory, Logic, Probability, Statistics
- Replies
- 9
High School
Binary numbers (fundamental) question
- tomcenjerrym
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 1
- AN630078
- · Replies 6 ·
- Biology and Chemistry Homework Help
- Replies
- 6
- gEOdude
- · Replies 4 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 4
- lpettigrew
- · Replies 16 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 16
- entropy1
- · Replies 2 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 2