Is there anything left after a black hole is done evaporating?
Suppose a black hole isn't sucking in any new material. Then it is doomed to evaporate due to Hawking radiation and become smaller and smaller over time. Is there anything left when it's done evaporating?
Related Special and General Relativity News on Phys.org
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving