It’s a korean high school math problem Can you solve this?

  • Topic:
  • Thread starter Thread starter Lanca1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    High school School
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Lanca1
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
View attachment 9200Hello, I,m korean high school student who likes mathematics. So I have made a math mock exam for KSAT, and this is a problem in the exam. It doesn’t need so long calculation but you can feel it a little difficult. (Sorry to my fool English performance. I’m not good at English)
 
Attachments
  • EB1D1116-2AD6-4E31-BF22-AE2FAB618DA8.png
    EB1D1116-2AD6-4E31-BF22-AE2FAB618DA8.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 223
Physics news on Phys.org
What do you mean by “highest order coefficient”? Do you mean the leading coefficient or the constant term?
 
Olinguito said:
What do you mean by “highest order coefficient”? Do you mean the leading coefficient or the constant term?


That means f(x) = -x^2 + ...