What is the connection between organic chemistry, trigonometry, and astronomy?

In summary, organic chemistry, trigonometry, and astronomy are all interconnected through the study of molecules and their structures. Organic chemistry deals with the chemical compounds found in living organisms, while trigonometry is used to model the three-dimensional shapes of these molecules. These shapes are crucial in understanding the behavior and properties of organic compounds. Furthermore, astronomy relies on the principles of organic chemistry and trigonometry to study the composition and structure of celestial bodies, such as planets and stars. By understanding the connections between these three fields, scientists are able to gain a deeper understanding of the natural world and beyond.
helium5793
Hi,
I am a retired Organic Chemist. I was looking around for the answer to a trig question and found this site. It looks interesting so I signed up. I am also an amateur astronomer, and have an interest in arduinos and raspberry pis as well as other computers. I mainly use linux and my favorite flavor is Fedora.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
I can do some of both.

Welcome to PF!