How do I properly reference plays and poems in a report?

In summary, "Just Curious Site References" is a website that provides links and references to reliable and credible sources for various topics. The sources are carefully selected based on their credibility, accuracy, and relevance, and come from reputable institutions such as universities, government agencies, and peer-reviewed journals. Users cannot contribute sources, but they can suggest sources for consideration. Most of the sources are free to access, and the website regularly reviews and updates them for accuracy and relevance.
student007
When I'm doing a report and i refer to a novel, then i know that i have to underline the novel's title. What if i have a play or a poem? what do i use? (e.g. underline, quotes, etc)

Physics news on Phys.org
Underline all. You can italicize all as an alternative, but chose one or the other and be consistant.

It's important to use the correct formatting when referencing different types of literature in a report. For plays and poems, it is common to use quotes instead of underlining. This helps to differentiate them from novels and also gives a visual cue to the reader that it is a shorter piece of work. However, it ultimately depends on the style guide or formatting guidelines you are following for your report. Some may recommend underlining for plays and poems, so it's always a good idea to double check your guidelines. If there are no specific guidelines, it's best to use quotes for plays and poems to maintain consistency in your report.

1. What is the purpose of "Just Curious Site References"?

Just Curious Site References is a website that provides links and references to reliable and credible sources for various topics. It aims to help users find trustworthy information quickly and easily.

2. How does "Just Curious Site References" choose its sources?

The sources on "Just Curious Site References" are carefully selected based on their credibility, accuracy, and relevance. The website only includes sources from reputable institutions, such as universities, government agencies, and peer-reviewed journals.

3. Can anyone contribute to "Just Curious Site References"?

No, "Just Curious Site References" does not allow users to contribute sources. However, users can suggest sources by sending an email to the website's contact email address for consideration.

4. Are the sources on "Just Curious Site References" free to access?

Most of the sources on "Just Curious Site References" are free to access, but some may require a subscription or payment. The website does its best to provide a mix of free and paid sources for users to choose from.

5. How often are the sources on "Just Curious Site References" updated?

The sources on "Just Curious Site References" are regularly reviewed and updated to ensure their accuracy and relevance. However, the frequency of updates may vary depending on the topic and availability of new information.