Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

LateX in blogs

1. Aug 2, 2007 #1

nrqed

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

I apologize if this has been answered already or if it does not belong here, but I have a question about LaTeX in blogs.

At some point, someone (prevect? or Robphy? I am not sure) posted a blog entry saying that LaTeX now worked and a couple of equations were shown.
    Now I posted an entry and tried a few formula, but what comes out when the entry is viewed is actually exactly the same equations that I had seen on the post by Prevect or Robphy! Not only that, but these look like equations that I myself have used in some post in the past (and they are not common equations, they are from differential geometry. Since Prevect and Robphy know GR, I was not surprised to see these equations in their blogs, but now I am a bit confused).

I am starting to wonder if the equations I see in th eblog entries are not being generated by my own computer somehow.

Anyway, can someone let me know what the situation is with posting LaTeX stuff on the blogs?

Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 2, 2007 #2

robphy

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

4. Aug 2, 2007 #3

nrqed

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

5. Aug 5, 2007 #4
    You could use my extension & link to the images instead...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?