Looking 4 GF: 20 YO Engineer, Any Girls?

• Thread starter sohail queshi
  • Start date
In summary: I am also 20 doing engineering but I plan not to have GF for 4 or 5 years from nowMight I suggest, wait til you have a degree to get a gfMight I suggest, wait till you have a degree to get a gfI'd go a bit farther and suggest that unless you fall into a perfect relationship, you should wait until you have a JOB to get a GF. GFs can be expensive and time-consuming.That's a great idea! You should definitely wait until you have a job and a degree before getting a girlfriend. In summary,He is a girl.He is a girl.Don't look for a girlfriend,
sohail queshi
i m 20, doing engineering ...but have't found FG yet...so is any girl there to be a GF of mine...tnx

Physics news on Phys.org
nope, sorry.

I will be your gf

ha ha cool girl. Bravooo

flyingpig said:
I will be your gf

what is the gurentee that you are a girl....? hehe

sohail queshi said:
what is the gurentee that you are a girl....? hehe

He is a girl.

Pengwuino said:
He is a girl.

haha..funny ha...!

Don't look for a girlfriend, it's useless. Just live your life and eventually you'll meet some very special persons who you want to be with for the rest of your life.

micromass said:
Don't look for a girlfriend, it's useless. Just live your life and eventually you'll meet some very special persons who you want to be with for the rest of your life.

i think so...

I am also 20 doing engineering but I plan not to have GF for 4 or 5 years from now

Might I suggest, wait til you have a degree to get a gf

mcknia07 said:
Might I suggest, wait til you have a degree to get a gf
I'd go a bit farther and suggest that unless you fall into a perfect relationship, you should wait until you have a JOB to get a GF. GFs can be expensive and time-consuming.

micromass said:

Says the guy on Okcupid

Pengwuino said:
Says the [STRIKE]guy[/STRIKE] gal on Okcupid

Fixed that for you.

Im pretty sure you want sex, not a girlfriend.

Sex is easier to come by, though still difficult.

turbo said:
I'd go a bit farther and suggest that unless you fall into a perfect relationship, you should wait until you have a JOB to get a GF. GFs can be expensive and time-consuming.

... and soul sucking. You forgot that part.

It's an endless cycle. You look for a GF when you don't have one. You look for ways to get rid of a gf when you do have one (see the thread about not knowing how to dump someone).

In fact, can we merge these two threads? (https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=515451) Seems to me that would solve some problems for both groups of people. (Provided the original poster doesn't mind a used girlfriend, of course.)

sohail queshi said:
i m 20, doing engineering ...but have't found FG yet...so is any girl there to be a GF of mine...tnx

What's FG anyway?:biggrin:

PS: I suggest PF as your gf!

http://www.sha.tc/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/be-an-engineer.jpg :P

Last edited by a moderator:
micromass said:

*like*

Why would you wait to find a girl? You're a young guy, go find a girl.

First step: talk to a girl
Second step: make her attracted to you

How?

Highlight what is exciting, interesting, unique, and attention-grabbing about you. Are you not exciting, interesting, unique, or attention grabbing? Well, start working on your life then. Go do things that are cool, fun, interesting, new. Make yourself an attractive person by living an attractive lifestyle.

The way to get chicks is to make chicks want you. Can't do that at a computer. Go out there, live life, have fun, then regale chicks with your cool stories and badass experiences. They'll come a'flockin.

Taking care of your appearance helps a lot too. Girls aren't as shallow as men are, but looking good can only help you.

How to kill 2 birds with one stone:

Go to a clothing store and ask a girl her opinion on a shirt. Then tell her about the awesome things you're going to do with that shirt.

Guy: ''Hey, honest answer, which shirt do you like better, this one or that?''
Girl: "Umm, they're both nice...''
Guy: "I'm going to this Latin Music Festival and I want to make sure I have the right flair.''
Girl: ''Hmm, maybe that shirt would be better than the other one''

Continue chatting, get her number, invite her out.

Just don't go weirding girls out. Might take some practice if you're new at it.

Lisa! said:
What's FG anyway?:biggrin:

Fire Giant. He's looking for a Fire Giant to be his girlfriend. Kinky.

Jack21222 said:
Fire Giant. He's looking for a Fire Giant to be his girlfriend. Kinky.

ROFL...

Fire giant !

You can try to attend more parties and gatherings. You can even try online dating. This way you can find a gf. However, if you cannot finance a possible marriage, do not find one yet.

sohail queshi said:

First, you need the right mentality.

You should meet a lot of women, but NONE of your first interactions of them should be with the intent of finding a girlfriend.

Just meet a lot of women and make it solely your goal to have a fun conversation for that moment.

After you two get to know each other, then decide.
a - we did not get along. i won't see her again.
b - we got along, but just as friends
c - maybe there is potential dating.

But not any time before then.

1. What does "Looking 4 GF" mean?

"Looking 4 GF" is a commonly used phrase on social media and online dating platforms. It stands for "Looking for Girlfriend" and indicates that the person is seeking a romantic relationship with someone who identifies as female.

2. Why does the person specify their age and profession?

The person may specify their age and profession as a way to give potential partners an idea of their background and interests. It can also be a way to filter out those who may not be interested in dating someone of a certain age or profession.

3. Why do they say "Any Girls" instead of a specific type of girl?

This phrase is most likely used to indicate that the person is open to dating any girl who meets their preferences and criteria. It is also a way to be more inclusive and not limit potential matches based on specific characteristics.

4. Is this person looking for a serious relationship or just casual dating?

It is not specified in the phrase, but it is important to communicate and discuss expectations with any potential partners. Some people may be looking for a serious relationship, while others may be interested in casual dating.

5. Are there any safety concerns with this type of advertisement?

As with any online interaction, there is always a potential for safety concerns. It is important for both parties to communicate openly and take necessary precautions when meeting someone in person for the first time. It is also advisable to get to know the person and their intentions before meeting in person.