Looking for online Thermodynamics book or extended review

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 4K views
el_hijoeputa
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Hello. A long time ago there was a post here of all the resources that we can find online for physics. I tried to find it searching a little bit, with no luck. Anyway, if someone know about that post, let me know,

What I'm interested in is in a good thermodynamics review (or summary (?)). If it is available online (free) it would be better. I joined a class of Physical Chemistry, and I need a quick but in depth review of thermodynamics.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I love hyperphysics for concise overviews of lots of topics.

Last semester I used notes from http://pupgg.princeton.edu/~groth/phy301f05/index.html at Princeton to supplement my study with Kittel and Kroemer.

Hope these might help, there is plenty out there though.
 
Last edited by a moderator: