Looking for Simulations of Exoplanets

In summary, there are several simulations available online for testing radial velocity and exploring exoplanets, including a solar system simulator from NASA. However, changing the luminosity of a star does not affect the orbits of planets. It is important to clarify the specific needs of the simulation before choosing one.
cindersky
Is there any good simulation to test out radial velocity and/or maybe mess around with exoplanets? If there is please let me know!

I want to try out this simulation where I change the luminosity of a star and see how the accuracy of the radial velocity changes, but a basic simulation would also work.

Astronomy news on Phys.org
I'm confused.

What you want seems to be a model that does what? Show changes in exoplanetary radial velocities as a function of stellar mass? I'm guessing here. That won't help you at all.

So please clarify what you need. Thanks.

It is not about exoplanets simulator and I am sure you have already check NASA resources but I will add this link as I love to travel through our Solar system with help of it :) Solar System Exploration

1. What are exoplanets?

Exoplanets are planets that orbit stars other than our Sun. They are also known as extrasolar planets.

2. How do scientists look for simulations of exoplanets?

Scientists use a variety of methods to look for simulations of exoplanets, including direct imaging, radial velocity, transit photometry, and microlensing.

3. Why is it important to study exoplanets?

Studying exoplanets can help us understand the formation and evolution of our own solar system, as well as the potential for life on other planets.

4. What types of simulations are used to study exoplanets?

Scientists use computer simulations to model the characteristics and behavior of exoplanets, such as their size, composition, and atmospheric conditions.

5. How many exoplanets have been discovered so far?

As of 2021, over 4,000 exoplanets have been confirmed, with thousands more awaiting confirmation. However, it is estimated that there could be billions of exoplanets in our galaxy alone.