Love me tender by elvis presley

• Thread starter Drimar
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Love
In summary, "Love Me Tender" is a popular love song written by Ken Darby, based on the melody of the Civil War song "Aura Lee". It was released on September 28, 1956, and became an instant hit, reaching number one on the Billboard charts. It marked the beginning of Elvis Presley's successful career in the film industry and is often considered a classic in the history of rock and roll. The song has also influenced popular culture, being covered by numerous artists and featured in various media. It has become a symbol of love and is often played at weddings and romantic events.
Drimar
I like Love me tender by elvis presley
and all classical songs that are remixed.
I recommend you to listen to "take me home country rod" remix version by Hermes391
What do you like ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Retitled.

Zz.

what calssical choice you made to relax ?

1. What is the meaning behind the lyrics of "Love Me Tender"?

The lyrics of "Love Me Tender" were written as a love song, expressing the deep and sincere feelings of a man for his lover. It compares the love between the two to a beautiful and peaceful dream.

2. Who wrote the song "Love Me Tender"?

The song "Love Me Tender" was written by Ken Darby, based on the melody of the Civil War song "Aura Lee". It was credited to Elvis Presley and Vera Matson, who were Darby's wife at the time.

3. When was "Love Me Tender" released?

"Love Me Tender" was released on September 28, 1956, as a single and part of Elvis Presley's first movie with the same title. It became an instant hit and reached number one on the Billboard charts.

4. What is the significance of "Love Me Tender" in Elvis Presley's career?

"Love Me Tender" was the first song that Elvis Presley recorded for a movie, marking the beginning of his successful career in the film industry. It also became one of his signature songs and is often considered a classic in the history of rock and roll.

5. How has "Love Me Tender" influenced popular culture?

Since its release, "Love Me Tender" has been covered by numerous artists and has been featured in various movies, TV shows, and commercials. It has also become a symbol of love and has been played at countless weddings and romantic events around the world.