Make a Movie in 15 Minutes: Ideas for a Competition

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 3K views
heman
Messages
353
Reaction score
0
Hiiii All :)

i was wondering whether some of you will provide some idea about what best can be made in an around 15 minute movie clip..which is for a competition...since time is so short , i am not really able to think of something decisive..
 
Physics news on Phys.org
If you want commercial success from it, stick with porn.
Otherwise, how about maybe some time-lapse stuff that squeezes a few hours or days into your allotted 15 minutes?
 
turbo-1 said:
Time-lapse porn probably won't cut it...

that reminds me of "Clockwork Orange"

there was a scene near the beginning of the movie
 
Last edited:
rewebster said:
that reminds me of "Clockwork Orange"

there was a scene near the beginning of the movie
"I'm Singing in the Rain..."
 
turbo-1 said:
"I'm Singing in the Rain..."

I've looked upon Gene Kelly with suspicion ever since I saw that...
 
See "My Dinner with Andre." Somehow they made a movie of two guys having a conversation for an hour and twenty minutes. Then there's the "Chinese Restaurant" episode of "Seinfeld." The whole episode takes place while waiting for a table. It's amazing what you can do with interesting, or silly, conversation.