Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Massive Discussion

1. May 28, 2004 #1
    Anything you want to say to the world, say it out loud. ANYTHING!! :biggrin:

2. jcsd
  3. May 28, 2004 #2

honestrosewater

Gold Member

Leave me alone.

4. May 28, 2004 #3
    You asked for it!

killerinstinct, I'm blaming you for the outburst that is to follow!

AAARGHHH!!!!

It's Friday nite - exams are in a weeks time! I'm sitting in my university LAN trying to listen to radio1 over the net but it an'tworking while browsing these forums. Problem? I'M GONNA FAIL EXAMS!!!!!!!!!!! I brought books to study at the library but I figured I'm missing half the notes! This is bad, bad, bad!!

AAARRRGGGGHHH!!!

thank you

5. May 28, 2004 #4

jimmy p

Gold Member

oh yeah, exams... they suck purple monkey dishwasher

6. May 28, 2004 #5
    Random quote of Homer Simpson: (to Lisa) "In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics!"

7. May 28, 2004 #6
    I am Lur from Omicron Persei eight!!!

8. May 28, 2004 #7
    BUY A SPORTS UTILITY VEHICLE NOW!!! :rofl:

Last edited: May 28, 2004
  9. May 28, 2004 #8
    Educators ought to know better than their pupils what an education is. If educators do not, they have wasted their lives. The art of teaching consists in large part of interesting people in things that ought to interest them, but do not. The task of educators is to discover what an education is and then to invent the methods of interesting their students in it.
    - Robert M. Hutchins

10. May 28, 2004 #9

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm so tired.

11. May 28, 2004 #10
    I'm kinda bored.

12. May 29, 2004 #11
    The best way to change a woman's mind is by agreeing with her

- A wise man

13. May 29, 2004 #12
    GIVE ME AN "A" IN P.E.!!!!!

[sigh] a "B" in p.e. quarter after quarter has kept me from a 4.0 GPA. [/sigh]

14. May 29, 2004 #13
    how do you screw up PE?

15. May 29, 2004 #14
    By getting Fat!

16. May 29, 2004 #15

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I hate weed eaters!!! They are always breaking down. I just bought a new one last week and it's defective. :mad:

17. May 29, 2004 #16
    i hate when people talk to me when i just wake up.

18. May 29, 2004 #17

honestrosewater

Gold Member

I hate it when strangers want to kill me. I mean, at least get to know me before you decide :rolleyes:

19. May 29, 2004 #18
    I never wake up grouchy in the morning (I let her go right on sleeping). :wink: :rofl:

20. May 29, 2004 #19

jimmy p

Gold Member

Everyone is out to get me.

21. May 29, 2004 #20
    P.E. teachers are nice to me. I don't know why, but I can miss class, do nothing and I can still pull an A. A lot other people that can run a hell of a lot faster, only have B's. :confused:

This year, I would have straight A's in every single class. However, VB.Net Programming is the class I have the B in. Well, actually, my grade went from 84%, to 54%, to 104% to 98% back to 84%. This within a few weeks.

I'm one of the only people that does all the work and has programmed everything (despite the old computer crashing on me every 20 minutes). The teacher doesn't care though. He's horrible. He was laid-off from his previous job, and he decided to teach. He shouldn't even have his license, but they had a guy follow him for a few feeks, and he instantly became a teacher.

He's always late or never shows up to class, he doesn't care and assigns work without telling us.

He tells me that I never did my homework when I say he lost them. So I do them again, and he losses them. So I ask if I can search in his binder where he keeps all our assignments, and I find the multiple copies of the homework he claimed that I lost. :grumpy: So I make extra copies now.

He never grades anything until there are 2 days left in school either, so he has like 500 assignments to grade.

The Vice Principle came in to monitor him a few days ago. What's worse is his son goes to this school, who claims he's in the middle of look for a new job outside of teaching.

Worst teacher ever. :uhh:

Last edited: May 29, 2004
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?