Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Maxwell ansoft region effect to solve

1. Feb 15, 2015 #1
    Hi
    i have to solve problem in maxwell ansoft in magnetic step . When i create a region (no mesh and no boundray for region) my answered is not real and it is change when i change size a region (i try to solve B in center of coordinate of coil)

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 15, 2015 #2

NascentOxygen

Staff: Mentor

Hi mehrad. Welcome to Physics Forums.

Your question must be placed in the correct forum if you hope to get replies. This Introductions forum is just for saying "hi". Post your technical questions in a more suitable forum or subforum here: https://www.physicsforums.com/

4. Feb 15, 2015 #3

jtbell

Staff: Mentor

5. Feb 16, 2015 #4
    i have to solve problem in maxwell ansoft in magnetic step . When i create a region (no mesh and no boundray for region) my answered is not real and it is change when i change size a region (i try to solve B in center of coordinate of coil)

6. Feb 22, 2015 #5
    Thanks for the post! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook